This is why ZERO PHOENIX is better than you.

Zero Phoenix

The Second Coming of Hazama
All right people I'm out. I don't like the way things are done around here. I was against teaming up with Tempest from the getgo, then some asshole banned me last week for WTF having a whimsical discussion in the Cherry Thread. Then this same gutless bastard didn't have the balls to tell me why I was banned. On top of that Emeralda is gone, Noex is gone, and the King of Beasts Kaze Araki is gone? Ladies and gentlemen, I implore you, use some deductive reasoning. The current administration just won't work. So, I'm out this b!tch too. There will never be another ZERO PHOENIX and with me gone, well let's face it, this site is shit on it's best day.

You can still catch me on Mangafox, Mangahelpers, and Mangashare. Anyone interested in keeping in touch with me can email ZeroPhoenix187@yahoo.com.

I met some new friends here. I also met some new enemies. The thing you all have in common is that none of you will be missed. Nothing personal, just how I roll.

Be vengeful. Be grateful. Be jealous.

Xiga

I would like to say, in the fairness of the mods on G2 (even though things isnt what it was) That the reason you, and I, was banned the last week was because our nice discussion, and a little report I did. Kazw and Rina was the ones who handed out the ban, at least what I was told.

Have a great day~~^^