Things you look for

Rebirth CO²

Guardian Angel
What I would like in a partner is that he/she is trustworthy, a good friend, not too preppy nor to ghetto or gothic or basically not that much of a stereotype, not to stupid/dumb as in pretty smart, friendly and kind, understanding, and attractive. o.o As well as I prefer romantic relationships or w/e, as in that me and my partner already have a history together, as in were friends before going "out" or dating or w/e. I'm not all that for looks, except not too fat or too skinny. o.o

hmm... i'm not into physical appearance.. (but I wish he has an irresistible smile ^o~) I wish he has a good sense of humor, makes me smile, not afraid to show his soft side, understanding, loving, responsible, kind and trustworthy.

Well in women one favorite feature I like a lot for some reason is a nice beautiful stomach and I also have a thing for red heads lol

Everyone is into physical too, some more than others but it's almost always there IMO.

I do believe and know if you love the person on the inside you'll also love them on the outside.

Last edited:

Kenzou

pink spider
physically they just can't be too lazy. I don't really care about size as long as they don't take up 1 1/2 - 2 seats on a train. As for personality, i'm open to anything really. As long as they don't have a high and mighty attitude i'm fine.

Shinji Ikari

Pilot Evangelion unit-1
i must be attracted to them
i don't do models
honest
outgoing and not lazy
into music
into life and living
umm, a little crazy, a little hi maitenence is OK
a kind heart
must love tattoos and eventually get some of her own if not already.....
um, i'm sure there's more.... but .... oh well....

Trust, that's the most important thing, I don't care if you're the sexiest guy on earth with the biggest abs, if there's none or not enough trust (to me, which is ALOT) between us, go screw yourself.
Then there's personality, I mean, if you hate Anime, we won't be getting along very much.
To be honest, I don't give much about the looks.

But right now, I only trust two people with my life, my best friend, and my Nii-Sama (not actually related, but really close)
So that's only one guy, whom I wouoldn't date anyways, since I don't see him that way.

But I don't want a partner anyways, never had one and don't want one. It's too much of a hassle.

B StAR

2D Complex.
I look for girls that are interested in the same things as I am (ex. anime, video games, and such). If they don't then, they are pretty boring in my opinion, but still unique I suppose. But mainly HEAVY emphasis on the matching interests.

haruka

Phoenix of the Red Moon
well, i usually like the partner to be smart, smarter than me, strong so that i could feel protected and safe with him, and of course good-looking. i'm not looking for a prince -charming though, as long as he has some looks but he is smart and trustworthy, a little sensitive too, then i leave the looks as the less important. ^^

well, lets see , usually when i like a guy i simply feel attracted to him, never tried to figure out the things that i am attracted to a guy, but i think i like strong, confident, direct speaking what's on his mind, serious but not to serious, only from time to time, sensitive but not too sensitive then he'll be too soft, hmm, pretty, even beautiful , but what one sees as beauty other may not see as well, so i can't get into details at this category.
guess that's kind of all :D

BLue-FIsh

I have muffins! =D
Someone who's confident and isn't afraid to speak up and stand up for something without worrying about what other people think. ^^ That's the number 1 thing I look for.

Then come a good sense of humour, smart, has an appreciation for arts of all kinds, trustworthy and loyal. ^^

Serph

I am The Light
#1trustworthy for me then its personality someone that is not that funny but funny and can make me smile appearance not so much i care not lazy like me cuz i need someone that can put up with me and not one of those girlie girls be like OMG god look at my hair >_> lol and to tell you the truth am not in to a lot of make up why hide the true beauti of your face

Megumi

The colorless notice =.=
1) Humor. Be able to make me laugh.
2) Trustworthy.
3) Not be afriaf to stand up for me on something? ~ Cheesy Punchline

&&&In no particular order :]

Doesn't have to beautiful but cute. In the sense that she is adorable in the things she does naturally. Must be thoughtful and not raid every aspect of your life that you have no freedom. She definately has to share my common interests: anime, games, food etc :p

Ray

无限之剑制
Z CUP!~~~~~!!:yociexp56::yociexp56::yociexp56: :yociexp56:

Seriously
uhh pretty short girl I dunno nice and kind have a mature personality , likes sports , anime , and have a nice smile?

Well on looks Im not all into it just the averge is good enough though I like long hair girls more x.x

Well Im bad at explaining so bear with me

#1. honest
#2. can protect me
#3. taller than me (cu im short like 5'3")
#4. would love me for who i am
#5. has lot of respect - most especially to older people.

im not attracted to too good looking guys. i dont like guys who's so vain. im not vain, i dont wear makeups at home, i dont care about my looks when i wake up. LOL