Things That Piss You Off

American politics please keep them in your country I am tired of turning the news on and seeing something trivial that will not have much of a major impact on me.

(Just get a new president and finish it already)

edit: also what doesn't piss me off

Last edited:

Cruss-kun

Pokemon Master
Control freaks, arrogant bastards, morons, people who don't understand the meaning of "joking around", people who understand the mean of "joking around", but over do it, gangsters, no offense to Mexican people, but from where I live they are all jackasses... or at least 9/10 of them are.

Cruss-kun

Pokemon Master
American politics please keep them in your country I am tired of turning the news on and seeing something trivial that will not have much of a major impact on me.

(Just get a new president and finish it already)

edit: also what doesn't piss me off
That's what local new is for. You might be watching international news and a new president in U.S. could effect the word. The president could send out all the atom bombs and such onto the rest of the world.

Kenzou

pink spider
Download LIMITS!!! AH!!!!!!! lol

People that tell me i need to act more seriously.

People who try to tell me what i should do with my future.

Yellow cars

Grimmjow

I am the king
When my modem goes out because it takes me hours to fix it, when people complain about nonsense, Republicans, people who take people's thoughts and views personally, people who make noises when they chew..

Nel

DECLARE GAMUZA
When people try to justify things that are blatantly wrong, liars, people who eat with their mouths open, when people slurp their food/make gross noises, my heater not heating up my entire room, my cat getting poop all over her long butt-fur, having to taxi everybody around, etcetcetc.

my crappy internet connection,my crappy apartment,people who keep askin me why i have long hair and ear piercings even though im a guy and when people ask me why i always wear a black t shirt.(note that i live in a place where a metalhead is a rare breed and is considered wierd)

it just pisses me off.

Well, lots of things pisses me off.
Arrogance, annoyance, ignorance, idiocy, hackers, shitty internet, lag, slow downloads, someone who underestimates people (namely me, I get underestimated all too often), people that take things way to seriously, homework, getting important stuff wet, getting yelled at, and the list goes on and on. :)

That why did you leave us Amanda.
You're sad posts aren't helping anyone except your post count. =(