Things in my head

Xiga

So I have been thinking of making a thread like this for a while now. Not just for myself, but also for people to gain a understanding of who I am and what I am like. Oh, and also for entertainment, since I am most likely to post a collection of my oddball dreams (As in dreams I have during the night, not dreams I want to achieve) in here just to get them out of my head. While some things may be serious, some things will be light hearted. Feel free to comment on whichever one you like to ^w^

First a few things about me, Kind of like an introduction (seeing as I never made an intro post x'D)

My name is Xiga here, but if you prefer to call me by one of my real names, call me Victoria, Vic, Tori or Ria xD A few of the things my friends call me are Viccy, Hatty, The hat, Girraff and... yeah thats it I guess. I am 17 years of age and I live in a Villa in a small town a half an hour from Stockholm, Sweden. I live there together with my Mom, Dad, Sister, My dog Zimba, out two cats Selma and Hammie and our horse Shades of Moonlight, and another horse, which rents a stable place in our stable.
People call me rich, which is kind of true I guess seeing how much my family actually have, but its not like we have money in overflow. Our house is a disaster atm, having torn walls, kitchen in the livingroom, dishes in the bathroom, holes in my room and holes to the foundation in the come to be kitchen. But were working on it! =) We also can afford traveling and such. So it's pretty nice to be me.

Two years ago I started getting sick, more and more often, and for about one year ago we went to the doctor to see what was wrong. Many visits passed after that and this March I got diagnosed with Autoimmune Disorders and an Allergy against certain types of medicines. The Diseases were Systematic Lupus Euphemia, Multiple Sclerosis, and Hyperthyroidis. And to my disbeliefe the medicine that I need for those things, I can't take because of the allergy. Double negative x'D Anyways, since then I missed a lot of school and went through surgery twice.

Also, because I missed so much school I was almost failed in some courses, failed some courses and became a bit closed of to those around me. But Ive bounced back and now I am coping fairly well with this, even if I had to retake a year of school. But not all is bad with that. I got the opportunity to change my programme from Music to Art instead, which was the real programme I wanted to go to at first. And there I immediately got tons of new friends ^w^

My past is... Crooked and I might bring it up later some time. For now, I am just gonna leave you with this, as my Mom just called me down for dinner x'D

Xiga

I wouldn't say recovering, more like coping xP The surgery's I am recovering from though.

Memoir of the day: Today I woke up unusually early. I woke up at 5:20 am and the moment I woke up I got ready for school, walked the dog and ate. This resulted in me having a bunch of spare time in the morning, which i ofcourse spent on the computer as the nerd I am. I asked and answered a bunch of pimps questions while talking to NG. It was fun~ Then off to school I was. Once again the trains were INCREDABLY late. 50 minutes it took to wait for a train that usually comes every 15 minutes. It took 20 min to ride the train a line that usually takes 4, and then there was buss problems. In other words I was late for school. When I finally arrived, I had an English lesson. The english lesson was teacherless but we had gotten tasks asigned to us and groups. I ended up in a group with my two friends, David and Erika. We were probobly the only group that worked on the assigned task.

Anyway, after the class I ended school. Seing how I already got grades in the following courses after that I got to end school that day early at 11:00. Back on my way home once more I remembered that I had gotten a drive to the station. So I had to walk for 40 min uphill, to get home. When I got home I took my dog out for a long walk and photographed some, then came in and went to bed. There I surfed a bit and chatted on skype before falling asleep, exhausted from arious things (Diseases+shoulder infection and tired from walking) and slept from 2:40-5 pm. It was awesome. During that short period of time I dreamt an awesome dream including a roleplay I am in at the moment. I'll tell more about that later xP

Xiga

Okay x'D

My dog is a border collie/collie mix, a mix between the two of the smartest dog breeds. However I think he lost the smartness of both. He looks like this:

and some fun facts about him is that he sleeps under my moms and dads bed, between the bedlegs and the wall, squoshed between. He is afraid of hights and dares not to walk in stairs. He lies with his front legs crossed, and he unlike every other dog, doesn't like food.
Zimba is 3, soon to be 4 years old. Uhm.... Yeah, that's all I know that might be interesting right now....

[MENTION=119]Rascal[/MENTION]

Xiga

Yesterday sucked. Everything that could possibly go wrong went wrong. Stabbed my toe, hit my head, got late for school while being soaking wet from rain. Messed up the history test, shoulder pain as -insertcursehere- and a fight with my mom. All of that resulted in me not eating, because 1: didnt have time in the morning. 2; There was yucky food in school. 3; Didn't want to eat at home after mom and I fought.
Needless to say what was on my mind that night was badstuff and food. So I dreamt about food and bad things.

My dream:
I dreamt that me and some friends were on our way to Heron City, a gaming/shopping/Movie theatre place. We parked our car and it started to rain hard down on us. Pouring. We entered the building where there was plenty of food stances, one of which my friends sat at (other friends than those I came there with). They were eating sushi and japanese foods, mainly fish but also some chicken. I really wanted to eat there so I looked at the ordering thingy and ordered a pree snack, deepfried shrimp (tempura) and began to snack on it. However I only got two so of course I went to order more things. However the very second I came to the ordering desk the sushi place shut down, and I was all of a sudden all alone in Heron City. Gosh I remember every detail so clearly ;_; Its annoying at times cause I dont know how to explain stuff. Anyways, As I was alone there the lights started to shut down. I went to the closest escalator and rode it to the bottom floor where I then turned for the exit. However there was no exit. I had ended up in a really old building, the escalator and shopping center feeling gone, and now it was a logg house with many old paintings on the walls, a fireplace to my left and a table set with food infront of me. But I didn't dare to eat. I knew that something was after me and some how the second I thought that a door appeared on the other side of the food filled table. I rushed out the room, and ended up in a snow covered apple orchard/graveyard. Immediately I turned around for the house, feeling even less safe out there, and I saw a sign that said; Elaia of Riverdale. My thoughts went to LOTR where I almost could see Elaia's shadow move past me playing as a movie around me, and how she slayed enemies, gnomes and stuff. It had a warm feel somehow, but as soon as the vision or whatever I had stopped. everything went dark and cold. I turned away from the house and ran. I ran and ran, and eventyally I was pulled down into an house which was underground. There I saw the characters from Harry potter. Ron, Hermione, fred, george, lupin, etc, all discussing something. Lupin hurried me to sit down around a small celler couch and they started talking about how they needed to defend the place. To defend me. Almost as If I was harry potter. o3o I took my wand and went out the door, where voldemort stood. I tried to attack but misssed, however I got backup. Then it gets blurry and soon after that I woke up :( That was the short version :/

Xiga

Today, dear memoir/diary/blog/thingything...

Nothing really happened. I had no lessons, no school and no homework. Walked the dog and such but nothing more, which was probobly good.
I dont feel too good, so now im gonna take a nap and some painkiller.
Goodnight :/

Xiga

There. This seems like the last post from me in my memoir, at least here for now. So lets make it. >:D
Okay, Two days ago I got banned, because of what happened between me and Zero. I do not regret anything I said or did, but I think the ban handling could have been different. Really different.
After I got back I found out that Muffin central and G2 Anime is apparently splitting. I am hell of a confused, and based on what Ive read so far, I will probobly move with the Muffiners. Since I know them better. However I would like to see what becomes of G2? So yah, when this happens for me, I will probobly be on both sites...

The biggest issues here for me with this splittythingy is;
What happens to the SOTW/WOTF?
What happens to the Roleplays?
What happens to my galleries?
Where will I be active?
Where will my friends go?
And; Upploading staff thingy i cant formulate this question...

In other words; I AM CONFUSED @A@

And yeah. I am not sure what to say ._.