the worst thing that happened in your life

WandererLynx XX

Dark Leviathan Sannin
for me the worst thing, was having four near death experiences and having a guy shot right in front of me (ofc i was hiding in a bush so i wasn't seen)

Hidoi-Neko

Jared's master
Well you didn't die 4 times...so I kinda wouldn't say that only bad stuff happen to ya, you were lucky back there^^.

But if you really are a death magnet....stay away! cuz, we (at least I) don't wanna die yet!

Hidoi-Neko

Jared's master
Nah..it's okei, dunno why I should hide it^^.
It's just that I don't think I had such bad experiances, really.
I mean my worst expiriance....will think bout it and let ya know, but I don't think it's gonna be so dramatic, bad as your's or someone alse's here^^.

:goku:

I think I know how you feel. My ex-best friend nearly killed me. Well the worst thing that ever happened to me was my father hitting me.

WandererLynx XX

Dark Leviathan Sannin
well life always has hardships and i know that, believe me there alot of people that i operate on that beg me to save their lives. and until now two did not make it, today.......... DAMN!!!!!!!!! I FEEL DEPRESSED!!!!!!!!! I CAN"T BELIEVE THEY ARE DEAD, but then again the hands of a doctor weigh with fault

Archangel

Idk Ive had a few , Ive been held at gun point , Ive had a shit load people wanting to kill me cuz my best friend stabbed a guy . Idk forreal Ive been thru alot and to be honest Its gotten to the point where it dont bother me anymore and there all at the same level . So te worst who kknows I gueess I got alot of bad times but hey im still a happy guy so its all good lol.

Archangel

Now day respect is everything when ur young , Everybody is trying to make a point if ur in the US . Sadly enough alot of people like me that are so used to pain and seeing suffering it just dont bother us anymore.

WandererLynx XX

Dark Leviathan Sannin
i actually got so annoyed of people stepping over me, i just began inflicting fear in many ways, after a while, when i stood up and walked towards a person they would beg for mercy( only guys, i don't do it to girls)

Archangel

I never was like thatIve always been a laid back chll guy it takes alot to get to me but when it does , like my peeps say u know shit forreal If u see Omar involed cuz he dont fight unless its some real shit.