The World God Only Knows

[quote name='Shadowwolf']I root for Haqua too, but I also root for Kusunoki for her split personality and Shiori for bein highly mysterious. Diana should STFU and just assume that Tenri's feelins will grant her the power.

In other news, i lol'd when Vulcan asked Keima if all the goddesses were his lovers[/QUOTE]

lolz, Diana is not on your list ? :D

Vulcan got 6th sense. She is the oldest anyway. Judging to the fact that Diana is already on his side.

@ Akari's topic

She is a High class demon. I think.

Theories - That chibi form is not her real self. She can revert to her original form at will.

[quote name='Graham Aker']Akari might be a devil...the teacher too

But not a normal devil.

im guessing an old devil[/QUOTE]

The teacher was hinted to be a devil....

-probably

Elsea's sister

[quote name='Chido.']Nikaido is a devil ? I think she is the partner of Akari, who is the devil.[/QUOTE]

the rules of hell never stated that a devil can ONLY have a human as a partner...

Then again, there is no clue showing us that Nikaido is a devil. Akari did say, that Nikaido able to use those skill is because she gives her the permission. Something to that effect.

[quote name='Chido.']Then again, there is no clue showing us that Nikaido is a devil. Akari did say, that Nikaido able to use those skill is because she gives her the permission. Something to that effect.[/QUOTE]

well,

speculate is part of being a fan....

and i stand my ground on this...

Apparently the YuixKeima pairing seems to have a cult following, mostly by Fujoshis. I wonder why? :>

I'm still a fervent TenrixKeima supporter, Toy ship grows into a proper ship (hopefully).

Um I think there are 2 goddesses left, Mercury and Minerva. Minerva is likely to be one of the girls in the band because she's known for music. Mercury is kind've harder since in Mythology Mercury is a boy and known for trading/merchant I think