The World God Only Knows

I really love this Series. I was a Fan when this was only a Manga. I was very happy after knowing that the manga will be Animated. So.. Season 1 was Great Start. I love it, And I can't wait for Season 2. I wanna see Haqua xD

the second season has ended already, oh my! ** u most barely liked it, but i do, since it can be very funny sometimes, and keima katsuragi is such a natural brainy chraracter.. im looking forward on the third season, hope there will be.. and another NOTE*** theres spoilers on the second season's last episode..! naH!

amandaluvsya

Kissing ZeroKnight's Neck
Staff member
[quote name='"Sid Greene' date=' post: 45880"']Heard about what? The 2nd season is over or you haven't heard that there is a 3rd season?[/quote]There's a 3rd season?? *.*

amandaluvsya

Staff member
[quote name='"Sid Greene' date=' post: 45946"']OMG! There is and in the last episode of the second season it was revealed. :eek:[/quote]Oh really? That explains why, haven't seen the second season, I'm just about to start it ^^

amandaluvsya

Staff member
[quote name='"Official Slacker' date=' post: 46245"']i love this anime i think he is so going to fall in love with the demon girl witch i have forgoten her name im going to have to rewatch it some time[/quote]I hope so, I think they're cute together ^^[quote name='"FrankX' date=' post: 46258"']I still haven't finished watching passed that idol girl in s1D:[/quote]D: you must watchhated when he has to fall in love with the singer girl though..the music is too "happy-happy" for me

Sid Greene

Living Litterateur
[quote name='"amandaluvsya' date=' post: 46263"']I hope so, I think they're cute together ^^ D: you must watchhated when he has to fall in love with the singer girl though..the music is too "happy-happy" for me
[/quote]Yeah you are right. The music is too much for me too with that idol episode. :biggrin:But this anime is really good and so i am glad there is a third season.

Franken Stein

Spiral Power!!
Staff member
[quote name='"amandaluvsya' date=' post: 46263"']D: you must watchhated when he has to fall in love with the singer girl though..the music is too "happy-happy" for me
[/quote]lol, that's why I Kinda stopped, I Started again soon then

amandaluvsya

Staff member
Yah, after the singer girl it gets better again, just look up the episode guide and skip those eps
I hope they get together, that would be a perfect ending, imo.

Sid Greene

Living Litterateur
Most anime today tend to go to a harem theme and so the protagonist ends up with her partner plus the other girls on the side. What do you think?

I adore TWGOK. Elsie is so cute. *o*Lol yeah, I agree with the idol eps. That bit was subpar compared with the rest of the series. I might start reading the manga because the 3rd season is taking ages. Baah.@Sid: I think they do that because harem sells or something.