The UK

Notorious

Colonel H Stinkmeaner
Anyone british/living in the UK?? Give us a shout-out!!! :D

Also anyone who has nothing tk do with the UK but is just interested, feel free to join in! :grin:

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Oh wow this is kinda funny ehehe ^^" UK's thread is accesable for anyone! xD Yup yup I join too coz I still wanna have a closer look at some of the musea there

-lexus-

Visions of Hell
My time at the musuems in London was such a waste of time. All we visited with school was Tate's Modern Art, which is an absolute torture if you hate modern art. All that time I could have been spending in some awesome museum like the Natural History or Science museum :(

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Oh yeaah THe Natural History museum and the Science musea are definitely the musea I wanna visit again >< when I was with school we got just 1 hour for both of thsoe together! D: I mean common even if we went through it running we probably wouldnt have seen everything >< such a pity D: lol oh and I couldnt' run at that time ^^" I was walking on crutches xD coz yeah that was right after I got an operation on my knee ^^" so I walked super slow and there was soo much to see TT__TT I wanted to see it all its sooo beutiful and interesting T^T but my school had a schedule and we were already running late so we got less time T^T we were supposed to get 1 hour for each museum now we kinda had half an hour for each of them TT__TT Oh but I do have to say lol in the science museum I got a wheelchair ahaha and we kinda like raced through the museum (well not really but everyone moves aside so lol less waiting :p)

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
I probably won't go this summer
my friend's having financial problems >.<" but well maybe later in the year :/ lol would be fun if I go in December aswell then 8D Heey RYKA!!! I'll meet ya in England instead of Germany or the NEtherlands whahah ahh that would be funny XD