The Tower of DRUAGA -the Aegis of URUK

Shadow_Strider

Oderint Dum Metuant
episode 2 got the real plot going and like I expected its more serious and dramatic. I'm kinda confused on how Jil all of a sudden became a good fighter with great strength. And the ending was just so damn predictable, but the previews show that incident seemly getting resolved fairly quickly.

Serph

I am The Light
Yea it ep 2 was good and i think it was cuz there were monsters and way bigger then him so yea im guessing thats why

Shadow_Strider

Oderint Dum Metuant
I don't know if this is a well known fact of not but there is a Druaga SRPG for the PS2 titled The Nightmare of DRUAGA: Fushigino dungeon. I just Purchased it at my local Game Stop and it's actually a Prequel to the Anime.

Here is the story set up taken out of the Manual

Three years have passed since the Druaga War.

The Kingdom of Babilim has been restored to its former glory.

Gil and Ki are to be wed and Gil crowned King on the morrow.

However, fate has something else in mind...

Monsters suddenly raid the city.

Gil rushes over to the shrine.

The shrine maidens tell Gil that Ki has been kidnapped.

A masked female sorceress kidnapped Ki and headed for the Tower of Druaga.

Outfitting himself in radient gold armor, he rises to his feet.

He must head once more to the Tower of Druaga.
Other info in the manual

Characters

Gil -
Donning his golden armor given to him by the chief god Anu, this prince of Babilim saved the kingdom from the dark ruler Druaga. Three years have passed since the war, and the ravaged land has finally been restored. With his upcoming wedding to Ki and his coronation at the kingdom's Restoration Ceremony fast approaching, Gil has been extremely busy of late.
Ki -
Favored priestess of the goddess Ishtar, Ki has been granted divine powers. She is filled with excitement over her upcoming wedding with Gil, but is a little worried about having to lose her priestly powers once wed. A mysterious sorceress suddenly kidnaps Ki the day before her wedding.
Skulld -
Shrouded in mystery, this female sorceress shows up whenever creatures of the dark appear. An ominous mask hides her true countenance, but she seems to resemble Succubus (the dark priestess Gil once defeated). Her abduction of Ki and flight into the Tower of Druaga resurrects a nightmare that should have ended three years ago.
The Druaga War -
Three years ago, the Sumar Empire invaded the neighboring Kingdom of Babilim and erected a tower that reached the heavens in an attempt to obtain the Blue Crystal Rod that lit the skies of Babilim. However, the celestial light was obstructed by the tower's shadow, and the seal that locked away Druaga, Lord of Darkness, was broken. Druaga entered the tower, released his minions and hid the Blue Crystal Rod. Ki ventured into the tower, but was imprisoned by Druaga on the top floor. Donned in his golden armor granted to him by the chief god Anu, Gil managed to defeat Druaga and rescue Ki.
I have yet to play it but the ending of the game should be somewhere close to the flash back we saw of Gilgamesh (Gil) defeating Druaga and then getting cursed.

The character Skulled although I cannot see her face looks a lot like that elven woman shown in the credits.

Anyway I just thought some of you would find this information interesting.