The toughest sport

What do you think the toughest sport is out there I would make this a poll but there are to many sports and I would also like to know why you think it is.
Personally I have to go with wrestling because it works almost every muscle in your body and talent isn't a huge factor because so many different strategies can be used. If not that then some forms of Martial Arts (even though wrestling is some what loosely considered one)

Archangel

i would have to agree with the Martail art . It is a really tough sport not just physacly but mentaly as well and you use every inch of your body . I also believe boxing is a very tough sport for the same reason as Martail Arts.

I have to say martial arts, and running or swimming. Running and swimming equally. I say all three because Sanji1P made a good point about martial arts; however running and swimming people to push beyond sanity. You basically kill your body to get a good time and beat the other person.

oh no no no. cheerleading is the toughest sport eva! lolz jk jk. i think martial arts is the toughest cause you have to have alot of power and strength. or karate. both are cool but sooo hard, and painful

Hidoi-Neko

Jared's master
YES MORE YES MORE YES MORE YES MORE YES MORE YES MORE YES MORE YES MORE YES MORE YES MORE YES MORE YES MORE YES MORE YES MORE YES MORE

:goku: