The strongest manga main hero

Biomega

Net Ronin Of All Trades
Kenshiro from the Fist of the north star. That guy touches you, and your body starts to melt from inside. He has ways with pressure points.

@Wolfnagi

"Kami Tenchi" (神 天地, God of Heaven and Earth) is the omnipotent god of the Tenchi Muyo! OVA continuity. As a supremely powerful being, he is far above even the female exclusive Chousin. "Kami Tenchi", possibly created everything, including the Chousin themselves. Tenchi Masaki is the avatar of this single god and he is seen talking to him toward the last part of OVA 3. He is the only being who can truly stop the Counter-Actor.

He is a different entity than Tenchi Masaki himself. Unless Kami Tenchi is the protagonist of the whole series.

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
[quote name='Kulitman' timestamp='1307338038' post='147680']

@Wolfnagi

He is a different entity than Tenchi Masaki himself. Unless Kami Tenchi is the protagonist of the whole series.

[/quote]

Well,

You should talk with others about that.

I haven't watch Tenchi Muyo.......

I have watched it when it was aired here in our country. But not the OVA part. I think it's just Tenchi Muyo...

so Son Goku is still my bet.

Alucard isn't godmodding. If someone would pour a waterfall of holy water over him and stuff, he would die.
Sure, but that'd never happen in Hellsing.

Every episode I watched reminds me of a really annoying Rp'er who goes "Lol you thought that would hurt me!" *Morphs into familiar monster with 1000 eyes and wolf teeth and eats you*

And then eventually the mods need to ban the guy from the RP because he's so annoying xD

Lols easily Haruhi suzumia if she thinks you are to strong and dislikes the thought you'll end up weak as an infant XD

otherwise it's Goku and if he does that super combine thingy where he is strong enough to accidentally destroy planets and solar systems o_O yeah hard to beat that. And that he can return after dying to fight again <.< OP much!?

Witcher

Well then, Enrico Pucchi & Dio Brando with Stairway to Heaven. UNIVERSE DESTROYING AND REMAKING IN YOUR LIKING POWERS ACTIVATE. Or maybe they don't count because they are main villains. Oh crewd.

Sure, but that'd never happen in Hellsing.

Every episode I watched reminds me of a really annoying Rp'er who goes "Lol you thought that would hurt me!" *Morphs into familiar monster with 1000 eyes and wolf teeth and eats you*

And then eventually the mods need to ban the guy from the RP because he's so annoying xD
Lol so true. But if you look at it, Alucard is actually pretty easy to weaken.

Yeah... Son Goku takes the cake...
Haruhi would be a good choice, but she doesn't know that she is god.
Alucard is beatable as he is a vampire... and they have crazy weaknesses that make them a bit easy to beat, although most of them dont work on Alucard...

For shits and giggles here im gonna say Mio from K-On!... her Moe powers could destroy all XD