The strongest in naruto series?

Well, Itachi didn't necessarily fear Jiraiya. The only reason that Itachi and Kisame ran during that battle, was because he knew that there would be many people coming. Sure enough, Gai ended up showing up, as well as the others that would've came had they stayed there

everyone seems to think Itachi is the strongest, and forget the episode when Sasuke first saw his brother again. Kisame asked Itachi why he wanted to escape Jiraiya and not fight him. His answer was "If we fought him both of us would have probably been defeated". He also had to use 1 of his strongest techniques Amaterasu a.k.a. God of the Sun just to break through Jiraiya's Jutsu. Also if you read the Manga Kakishi isn't weak but I'm not gonna say it in here coz its a SPOILER. There is also the Leader of the Akatsuki which hasnt been shown yet clearly he is the strongest, no Akatsuki member would follow a weaklings orders afterall.

I do not read the manga, so i do not know very much about the other Akatsuki members. But i think Orochimaru would own itachi. In one of the last shippuuden episodes when extracting shikaku the akatsuki members said, that they were pushed back a lot because Orochimaru left the group. Orochimaru would have won against Tsunade and Jiraiya when he would have been able to use his jutsus

Nori

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (jcast408 @ October 4, 2007, 7:19 PM) [snapback]11475[/snapback]</div>
Itachi, he is going to be next Hokage than Naruto.[/b]
How does that even make any kind of sense? How is Itachi, someone who was exiled from the village, going to be come Hokage...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (mickamix @ October 19, 2007, 9:11 AM) [snapback]11628[/snapback]</div>
I'd say Jiraiya! Probably the one with the most amount of jutsus. Eventually, Naruto will be the strongest if he inherits Jiraiya's skill.[/b]
yeah I actually meant kakashi. I was alittle out of it when I wrote that. My bad.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (narcotix @ August 1, 2007, 2:14 PM) [snapback]9828[/snapback]</div>
everyone seems to think Itachi is the strongest, and forget the episode when Sasuke first saw his brother again. Kisame asked Itachi why he wanted to escape Jiraiya and not fight him. His answer was "If we fought him both of us would have probably been defeated". He also had to use 1 of his strongest techniques Amaterasu a.k.a. God of the Sun just to break through Jiraiya's Jutsu. Also if you read the Manga Kakishi isn't weak but I'm not gonna say it in here coz its a SPOILER. There is also the Leader of the Akatsuki which hasnt been shown yet clearly he is the strongest, no Akatsuki member would follow a weaklings orders afterall.[/b]
It's interesting because in the manga he never said that.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ConstableVee @ October 28, 2007, 5:18 AM) [snapback]11732[/snapback]</div>
Kakashi sensei is the strongest![/b]
Could be (Nagato) Pain you know .. or the head of Akatsuki - is he also of the Uchiha Clan?

Nori

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (masteral @ November 27, 2007, 3:53 AM) [snapback]12177[/snapback]</div>
Could be (Nagato) Pain you know .. or the head of Akatsuki - is he also of the Uchiha Clan?[/b]
No he's not from the Uchiha Clan. That's not the Sharingan, its the Ranengan (something like that). Also, he's not from the Leaf village in any way.