The strongest in naruto series?

well there is no telling which one will be the strongest, the one who makes it could turn this anime whenever he/she wants, lol, but if it is suggesting, and since the question is who is the strongest, i consider it is based on 1 on 1 fight. So i think it would possibly be itachi or sasuke. Well but because the naruto is the main character i think he has a chance too, it doesn't mean the main character has to be the strongest in every anime, but in some anime it is, so it has a 50-50 % chance

By looking at the series, only ones that can really be considered strongest are the ones that are truly holding to their convictions. Very few fall into that, is why they have Naruto sticking to his through the entire series to show him gaining strength through the ordeals he goes through. But on all the new Akatsuki stuff and the 4th being so powerful. Well if you really looked at it, chances are Akatsuki's leader is the old leader of the village of the sand who disappeared. The 4th is actually Naruto's father and is why he sacrificed his own son rather than a random member of the village's. And so forth, so really, its more a matter of the current strength to the strength they gain as time goes on. The ones that have the demons sealed within them are by far the strongest if they can learn to use their powers. As their are a total of 9 of them. The strongest will be presented most likely as one of them. Though as Akatsuki takes them from the people that have them within. Their already impressive strength becomes even stronger. Though the leader being a previous Kage is most likely to be the first to take their powers into himself and become even more powerful as to one day have to be a huge battle for Naruto to become more power than. Unless the series is to end, in which case they'd most likely make Naruto have a family and become Hokage making him the strongest and end it there. So to conclude whats now become a rant, its Basically series revolves around someone else always being stronger and over coming them, in the end though, the strongest always has to be the main character. So Naruto.

why does everybody forget orichimaru. Wasn't he the guy that killed the hokage and doesn't that make him like really strong. And givin sasuke trainin at his place so he can beat his brother isn't sometihing 2 forget neither. Orichimaru left the badguys for his own plans. Sasuke

lol Exactly. Also, as stated... Orochimaru sucks. He left because he feared Itachi's power. Anyway, judging from what we know, and what we've seen. I'd have to say Itachi is the strongest

i would say jiraya and the akatsuki leader cause he must be something if he can have itachi ,kisame,hidan and kakuzu under his command

For me it has to be Jiraiya!! The dude stirkes fear in Itachi, he's got to be pretty good....... I mean right now it seems like the sannin are a bit over-rated, though of the sannin, I think that he is head and shoulders above the other two..... Orochimaru had the advantage when they last faught, though Jiraiya had been drugged......

BTW: Orochimaru fears Itachi and Itachi fears Jiraiya, so; Jiraiya for the win!! :laugh: