The Shimapan Closet

amandaluvsya

Kissing ZeroKnight's Neck
Staff member
[quote name='"bmxer_yoshi' date=' post: 46777"']sure why not lol[/quote]W00t more members ^^you get her for joining
v

amandaluvsya

Staff member
[quote name='"DarkSign' date=' post: 46841"']And she is now on the 1st page! Thank you Amy!Here goes a nice one!
[/quote]I want those stockings *.*

amandaluvsya

Staff member
I brought goodies
and something interesting @_@I'm gonna buy you one of these Dark if I ever go to japan XD
According to AkibaBlog:Japan is experience a very hot summer this year and adult goods store M’s Tower in Akihabara has introduced some really interesting novelty goods to help people combat the heat – chilled pantsu!These chilled pantsu are retailing for 980yen, and there are different colors to choose from: Blue Stripes, Pink Stripes and Green Stripes.
^ I want all the colors XD

amandaluvsya

Staff member
ooo i like the first one, she's sexy~ Love the way she's holding her stuffed animal<3I feel my bi-side kicking in >vv>I want to pounce this girl

DarkSign

Lolis' God
Staff member
I will leave the first pic posted by bmxer in this page just for now. But please be careful, as that pic IS showing her touching herself, and therefore, not allowed.Amy: hehe that bi-side of yours. Hope you are having fun.