The Sexy Thread

Canabary

Administrator
We couldn't tame the mighty wild beast. Arggh... it bit Tempest's hand off as he tried to swing at it, swallowed DarkSign whole as he charged at the beast's head. Boyd, who had handled the beast well earlier, barely escaped it's fangs as it crushed our boat and threw us overboard. I myself could barely get a shot off before it swallowed my canon whole and took my leg for dessert. Even Abarnes was left covering up in the birdsnest as the ship sank to the bottom of the sea.

'Tis a mighty beast...

We couldn't tame the mighty wild beast. Arggh... it bit Tempest's hand off as he tried to swing at it, swallowed DarkSign whole as he charged at the beast's head. Boyd, who had handled the beast well earlier, barely escaped it's fangs as it crushed our boat and threw us overboard. I myself could barely get a shot off before it swallowed my canon whole and took my leg for dessert. Even Abarnes was left covering up in the birdsnest as the ship sank to the bottom of the sea.

'Tis a mighty beast...
This sounds like some crazy ish.

I heard things over at GO where changing.

'Tis a mighty beast...
I had to read this 3 times to get it.

I find it funny that every time a forum needs maintenance they write the most off topic fantasy comment instead of just saying" Please wait while maintenance fixes some issues"

I had to read this 3 times to get it.

I find it funny that every time a forum needs maintenance they write the most off topic fantasy comment instead of just saying" Please wait while maintenance fixes some issues"
Whats wrong with that? Its called a sense of humor. If you had to read that 3 times to understand the context than well, that says something about you.

Yeah, they can put a little humor in it because you are on your account. Plus they usually tell you normally if anything is changing.
True some times. But even then I have to read that joke first before I can know what the hell as happened. In the end the humor dies and I just see it as an unnecessary delay to the actual relevant content I should be reading.

True some times. But even then I have to read that joke first before I can know what the hell as happened. In the end the humor dies and I just see it as an unnecessary delay to the actual relevant content I should be reading.
I dont think it was that hard to figure out bro.

In other news I heard theyre cracking down on you and anyone else breaking the rules at GO. Sounds like my kind of place, might pay a visit if theyre changing.

I dont think it was that hard to figure out bro.

In other news I heard theyre cracking down on you and anyone else breaking the rules at GO. Sounds like my kind of place, might pay a visit if theyre changing.
Its not hard but just unnecessary.

I quit that place for now. But your news gives me pleasure. In the end foolish rules will govern foolish people. Eventually I will use that to my advantage but as of right now I cant.

Cracking down is a very vague term. Them leaving depends solely on how forceful there rules are. It would be ignorant to say they don't like any rules. What they don't like is rules they perceive as unnecessary oppressing.

But they wouldn't leave for that anyway. Most of them are ignorant in their own right. Sheep's that only follow their Shepard

Whats up brodude.
Cracking down is a very vague term. Them leaving depends solely on how forceful there rules are. It would be ignorant to say they don't like any rules. What they don't like is rules they perceive as unnecessary oppressing.

But they wouldn't leave for that anyway. Most of them are ignorant in their own right. Sheep's that only follow their Shepard
Riiight.

Whats up brodude.
Not much man. This weekend has been kick ass so far. Only downsides? My money's almost gone and my energy is sapped. Fortunately, I have some time before tomorrow's activities. Right now, I'm waiting for the Tang I made to chill. Yes-TANG. What's up with you, sir?

Not much man. This weekend has been kick ass so far. Only downsides? My money's almost gone and my energy is sapped. Fortunately, I have some time before tomorrow's activities. Right now, I'm waiting for the Tang I made to chill. Yes-TANG. What's up with you, sir?
Lol, Tang.

I was suppose to go to 6 flags with my boys, but I was sleeping by the time they messaged me to go. Right now I'm debating if I should go anywhere, 8:45pm.