The Second Coming of Hazama

Zero Phoenix

The Second Coming of Hazama
So we're doing this again. My name is ZERO PHOENIX and chances are you already know me. Whether you've seen me on mangafox, mangahelpers, mangashare, or tearing shit up over at arlongpark ZERO PHOENIX gets around.

1. How did you find this website?
The Nexus was integral to the facilitation of G2. G2 converted to, well, this, but I've decided to stick around for a bit anyway.

2. What are your favorite anime?
Escaflowne, the Ronin Warriors, dot hack (anyone of them, can't get enough of the franchise)

3. What are your favorite manga?
Ah! My Goddess, JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, One Piece, Veritas, Immortal Regis, Cavalier of the Abyss

4. Do have any musical interests you would like to share with us?
I listen to A LOT of music from around the world. I like Gospel, Classical, Opera, J-Pop, J-Rock, K-Pop, Russian Pop, Gothic Metal, and Symphonic Metal. I'm not a big fan of rap but if it's T.I., NAS, or DMX you can bet your ass it's in my playlist.

5. Where are you from?
United States

6. What is your occupation?
Journalism

7. What are some of your talents or things you are proud of doing or having?
My writing ability is simply impeccable. I'm currently learning Chinese and Japanese, yes at the same-time and yes it is a son of bitch but the odd part is I'm learning rather quickly.

Kaze Araki

Libertarian Communist
Ronin Warriors is quite a classic.
Though I have never had the opportunity to watch it personally, I am well aware of its popularity.

Chimer

★('°Ch†mR°') ★
Sorry upload of Cavalier of the Abyss hasn't progressed since a long time... i'm just on a special request... when i'm done with it, i'll rush on Cavalier.