The regretful past

I want to start overto forget all my regretsmy pains, my sadness, my emptinessto feel your presence as you take it all away... I feel like I am breaking under the regretto be shattered and never be fixedto live with this regret that I know will never leave meI will run and hide till memories fade awaytill the regret is gone from my scared heartto become hollowedfied in my regretbut I know its still there,it won't fade on till you can forgive me forever thing...I regret never meeting youto never see your smiling faceto never thank you for the gift that meant more to me then anythingto give you a hug I know the both of us truly need...I regret telling youhow I truly feelto say those 3 little wordsbefore the time has comewhere we are to be forever apart... But I know one day, with the clouds in the skyand the sun over uson that faithful day,we will meet, face to faceto finally say the "hello" and the 3 words I meant to saythat is way over due. "I love you"P.S. I wrote this listening to a song, that means alot to me now, some of the lyrics are in my sig.... but I guess, some regrets of the past will never fade away......