The randomness lounge.

What's your favorite anime? (sorry if yours is not listed here!)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

roselillya

Bleep Bloop
Staff member
Fullmetal... Original or Brotherhood, they were both really good.... Though there's something about the original that I liked a little bit more o.o

Pimp

Follower of kiyology
[MENTION=2420]roselillya[/MENTION] i made the mistake of reading before Watching so when i watched the original Anime it just threw me off!

roselillya

Bleep Bloop
Staff member
[MENTION=2420]roselillya[/MENTION] i made the mistake of reading before Watching so when i watched the original Anime it just threw me off!

I read it first as well, but I liked it, It did its own thing just with the same characters and it wasn't half bad.

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
I'd say the original Full Metal Alchemist was better, even though it didn't follow manga like Brotherhood. Things were just explained much more, and I don't know if I'd understand everything if I were just to watch Brotherhood without watching the previous animu or reading the manga. I voted for Durarara!!! though.

Bluecove

Major Otaku :D
I'd say the original Full Metal Alchemist was better, even though it didn't follow manga like Brotherhood. Things were just explained much more, and I don't know if I'd understand everything if I were just to watch Brotherhood without watching the previous animu or reading the manga. I voted for Durarara!!! though.
Hiya Emeralda! :bow:
I love Durarara!! It's one of my favorite anime! I'm sad that it ended though..... :waah:

*walks around being bored, sits on a bench and reads a book*

Bluecove

Major Otaku :D
It's a story about many characters who all go through different things in their lives yet they are somehow all connected... It's kinda hard to explain. You'll have to watch it for yourself. It's only 25 episodes.

*continues reading book*