The Persona -trinity soul- FC!

Shadow_Strider

Oderint Dum Metuant
This Fanclub is dedicated to all the fans of the new highly anticipated Anime Persona -trinity soul-

The Official Persona -trinity soul- website:
http://www.persona-ts.net/ (Japanese)

Genres: Action, Drama, Mystery, Psychological, Sci-Fi, Shounen, Supernatural

The stage is Ayanagi City, a city near the Japan Sea. It is a futuristic city that was built to carry out the recovery from the calamity caused by the "Apathy Syndrome" ten years previous. High school student Shin Kanzato with his little brother Jun, meet with their elder brother Ryō, who is the chief of the Ayanagi City Police, again after ten years. At that time, a series of strange incidents happen in Ayanagi City such as the crew of a submarine that suddenly disappears while in their submarine, or a spiritless symptom which disturbs the world after ten years, or the case of the inside out corpse where a student took on a cruel appearance. Ryō tracks down the organization behind the string of incidents, and having become involved in the incidents, Shin awakens the "Persona". (Source - ANN)

Owner: Shadow_Strider
Co-owners:
Members:
Hyo
Ray
templeofanubis
Haruka
seirei
setsuna

Basic Information about Persona -trinity soul-

Characters
(Source for Character bios - Wikipedia, Source for Character Images - The Official Persona -trinity soul- Website)

Shin Kanzato (Main)
Character Image
Seventeen-year-old protagonist. He is a second-year student at Naginomori Gakuen High School. He always carries a pendant with the shape of a feather which is a memento of his father. He also has an interest in art, having several models and is frequently seen sketching. Strangely, his artworks always resemble Personas and in one case, Igor. In the first episode, he awakens his own Persona. One of the enigmatic Persona users also commented that Shin's Persona is of "Special A-Level"

Ryō Kanzato (Main)
Character Image
Shin's brother, eldest of the three at twenty-eight. His personality is stoic to the point of being cold, even towards his younger brothers. He entered the police in order to investigate the strange incidents, becoming the youngest superintendent in history. In the first episode he is revealed to have a "Persona" of his own, though he doesn't use an Evoker like the main characters did in Persona 3, instead he seems to use his glasses as he removes them before summoning his Persona. A bottle of pills was briefly shown on his desk, perhaps similar to the suppressant drugs Strega used.

Jun Kanzato (Main)
Character Image
The youngest of the Kanzato brothers, and a third-year student at Naginomori Gakuen Middle School. He began to lose the will to live after an incident that happened at the time their parents disappeared eight years ago. He had a twin sister, Yuki, whose dress he keeps. Oddly, Ryō overheard Jun seemingly speaking to a girl, presumably Yuki.

Megumi Kayano (Supporting)
Character Image
A classmate of Shin's, though he actually saw her at a restaurant arguing with someone the night before.

Kanaru Morimoto (Supporting)
Character Image
A somewhat timid girl who is acquainted with Shin, Megumi, and Takurou. She asks Takurou to do a Shadow Extraction on her, which seems to be a forced invoking of a Persona to create a euphoria similar to taking a drug.

Takurō Sakakiba (Supporting)
Character Image
A classmate of Shin's who he becomes acquainted with on the first day. He is an easy-going individual and sports a distinct afro. Surprisingly, he also has a Persona which he displays.

Kunio Itou (Supporting)
Character Image

Yuuji Kimoto (Supporting)
Character Image

Tomohiro Narasaki (Supporting)
Character Image

Eiko Nikaidou (Supporting)
Character Image

Shoutarō Senō (Supporting)
Character Image

Tōma Shikura (Supporting)
Character Image

Saki Tachibana (Supporting)
Character Image

Episodes for download. (coming soon)

Airing times:
2008-01-05 1. Special A Latency
特A潜在
Toku A Senzai

2008-01-12 2. Shadow Extraction
影抜き
Kagenuki

2008-01-19 3. Rare Personality
マレビト
Marebito

2008-01-26 4.
Feather of the Whale
くじらのはね
Kujira no Hane

2008-02-02 5.
Forced Union
強いられた結合
Shiirareta Ketsugou

2008-02-09 6.

2008-02-16 7.

2008-02-23 8.

2008-03-01 9.

2008-03-08 10.

2008-03-15 11.

2008-03-22 12.

2008-03-29 13.

Banners:
(Thank You to Turkguy19 at Bleach Exile)

The FC is in need of Banners any help with this will be greatly appriciated.
Feel free to request for joinage and discuss the anime here, and have fun!

Last edited:

Shadow_Strider

Oderint Dum Metuant
lol it's not there's going to be it's there already is. There are currently 4 episodes aird in Japan and they have all been subbed and released. I had some links to download the episodes from BE but I removed the per Ray's request.

So any of you besides Hyo and Ray want to join! I will need 1 co-owner also.

I will also be adding 3 more FC's withen the hour.

Alright, I will try and get a discussion goin with a couple of questions.

A. What do you think of the storyline so far?

B. Do you think Ryou has any idea Shin has a persona?

C. What do you think the unknown organization is trying to achieve? What do you think Ryou is trying to achieve?

Here are my answeres to really get things kicking.
A. So far, the story is pretty good. I like how they didnt waste time before showing off Shin's abilities and potential.

B. Right now, I dont think Ryou knows about Shin's persona. Otherwise, I dont think he would want Shin to leave the city. However, maybe persona's only appear in Ayanagi City and Ryou feels Shin will be better off without the ability to use his persona. The reason I think they only appear in this city is that Shin's persona never appeared prior to him coming to this city. Is it coincidence that it first appeared on the very first night he was there?

C. Well, most likely the unknown organization is trying to take over the world or something along those lines. Thats just the way things usually are. As for Ryou, maybe he is trying to protect naturals, I really don't know.

Shadow_Strider

Oderint Dum Metuant
1. I really like the story so far, they get right into things and always keep you wondering whats going to happen.

2. I don't think he knows that Shin has a persona, and as for persona only apearing in Ayanagi City, I don't think thats the case. If you remember Shin has been having strange dreams about his persona for before the beginning of the series. I think it was dorment because he never had any need for it, but when he was attacked by the one guys persona, his came out as for self defense.

3. I think they want to collect all the persona for themselves, my thinking is that when you absorbs someones persona you either get the persona or it's power. In episode 3 when Shins Persona just about destroyed the other guy's, Shoutarō jumped in and absorbed it before it was destroyed. I think this was to save the persona because they want as many as they can get.

haruka

Phoenix of the Red Moon
they're only 4 episodes so far, from an unknown number, i can't say anything about it yet.
but sounds interesting. looking forward to it :D