``The Original Characters FC

Ok, this is basically the deal. You want to make a fanfiction or join a roleplay based on your favourite anime/manga, BUT you wanna show off your OCs or Original Characters off first. Maybe even show have them C&C, show drawings of them or even let people download your FST's with your fellow members?

Or are you one of those people getting tired of those stupid mary-sues and gary-stues. Do you even know what they are?

Then this is the FC for you!

Info on OCs:

An original character, or OC, is a character created by a fanfic author or roleplayer for an established canon storyline. For instance, if someone were to write a story set in Tolkien's Middle-earth, but focused on a person who was not in the original novels, the new character would be an OC.

Alternatively, this term can be applied to a character created for an original universe.

Subspecies of OC include:
  • OFCs, original female characters,
  • OMCs, original male characters,
  • OW, Original weapons
  • OST, Original Stages and Towns etc.

In this FC people will help eachother and warn them of what is in fanfiction and roleplay world.​

Last edited:
Mary Sues/Gary Stus

Mary Sues/Gary Stus, which are original characters who outshine the canon characters (the characters that appear in the original work). Many Mary Sues or Gary Stus are thinly disguised characterizations of the author. The term is not considered complimentary.

mary-sues said:
Mary Sue, sometimes shortened simply to Sue, is a pejorative term used to describe a fictional character who plays a major role in the plot on such a scale that suspension of disbelief fails due to the character's traits, skills and abilities being tenuously or inadequately justified. The concept is particularly characterised by overly idealized and clich?d mannerisms, lacking noteworthy flaws, and primarily functioning as wish-fulfillment fantasies for their authors. Mary Sues can be either male or female, but male characters are often dubbed "Gary Stu", "Marty Stu", or similar names.

While the label "Mary Sue" itself originates from a parody of this type of character, most characters labeled "Mary Sues" by readers are not intended by authors as such. Another definition of Mary-Sue is a character who is too perfect to be true, i. e. one with too many positive character traits compared to actual character flaws, or being remarkably attractive in comparison to the other characters.

Perhaps the single underlying feature of all characters commonly classed as Mary Sues is that they are too ostentatious for the audience's taste, or that the author seems to favor the character too highly. The author may seem to push how exceptional and wonderful the "Mary Sue" character is on his or her audience, sometimes leading the audience to dislike or even resent the character fairly quickly - kind of an "author's pet" effect.

While the term is generally limited to fan-created characters, and its most common usage today occurs within the fan fiction community or in reference to fan fiction, canon and original fiction characters are also sometimes criticized as being canon "Mary Sues" or "canon Sues". Wesley Crusherfrom Star Trek: The Next Generation is probably the best-known example. In role-playing games, original characters may also be criticized as "Mary Sues" if they dominate the spotlight or are too unrealistic or unlikely in other ways.
Link to more infomation
Sue test

``FORM

Name:[`/b]
Name pronounciation:[`/b]
Name origin:[`/b]
Blood type[`/B]
Height[`/B]
weight[`/B]

General Appearance:[`/b]

Personality:[`/b]

Likes[`/b]

• [`/list]

Dislikes[`/b]

• [`/list]

Fears[`/b]

• [`/list]

Goals[`/b]

• [`/list]

Parents:[`/b]
          Mother[`/I]
          Father[`/I]
          Siblings:[`/b]
          Reconigsed Members:[`/b]

History:[`/b]

Anything else maybe added here, considering what anime/manga they come from.

Last edited:
``Hoshi Kita

Still in progress

Name: Hoshi Kita
Name pronounciation:
Hoshi - who-shey
Kita - Key-ta
Name origin: Star of the north or just north star
Blood type AB
Height 164.5
weight 56.9KG
Birthday 24th May
General Appearance:
[spoil]
[/SPOIL]

Personality:
[spoil]"I don't think it's really possible for someone to correctly psychologically analyze themselves. I mean, seriously, who's bloody going to admit that they're a psychotic killer? That's right. No one. Unless they're really, honestly bonkers, in which case, you never know. Or if they're nukenin or something, since the freaking twits are proud of being out of it, but I suppose most would classify that under 'psychotic killer'. Anyways, you're not here to read about me ranting about the bastards who become these idiotic people, - you're here to read about little ol' me.

I suppose the first thing people notice about me is my temper. I'll admit it - yes, I do have a temper. I'll snap at a lot of things. Teachers, idiots, Soliders, anyone who happens to insult someone I like. I don't go off on whoever looks at me the wrong way... often. Since we're being honest, I admit that if someone I have a grudge against looks at me the wrong way, chances are I will, in fact, slice their adorable little faces off. That's right. Hoshi Kita holds a grudge... for a long time. You cross me once, chances are I'll be picking the fight next time, just to get my anger against you out. And then I'll probably still be mad at you, but... anyways. I try not to, to be forgiving, but it's bloody difficult. Eh, bollocks. I usually have a reason to hurt you. Like if you're an enemy, an arrogrant Genin…or some equally dense git.

Since I think it needs mentioning, I am not, contrary to my brothers opinion, a 'scarlet woman'. I have no idea what that means, honestly, but Isamu made it sound like I was a manipulative pregnant dog who used men for her sadistic entertainment. Which I'm not, in case anyone was wondering. It's not my fault I like boys... they're so pretty and strong and he would kill me if they were reading this but I honestly don't care. Very much. I'm no skank, I just like to do things afar as you would have guessed right now.

I'm outgoing, honest I am. I'll talk to most everyone, and I try to make people laugh, because laughing makes people happy, and I like it when people are happy. I've always been the owl of the family, since i've slways been told of how mature I am beyong my years I am...supposedly. I dread the day I find out people dislike me because I'm stupid. I don't particularly mind if people hate me (as long as I hate them back), but I want it to be for some logical reason, like I'm a weakling (I would slice them if they said that) or I broke their heart. Certainly not because I'm stupid- that's just out of order. But I smile a lot, I say hello to people in the streets and in the hallways, even if I don't know them. That's just how nice I am.

Feminist. I suppose that's a pretty good word for describing me. I'm a woman who thinks that all people are equal, whether they're male or female. Is there anything so wrong with that? Apparently my brothers think so, since they're always teasing me about championing the cause of the woman. Bollocks, I say. I just don't want men controlling women like they do. It's a bloody old-fashioned notion, male supremacy, that should have been eliminated the second it started cropping up. I'm not advocating that women should take over the world and rule it with an iron fist (or eliminate the entire male gender - boys are much too pretty to be killed for not much of a reason), just that there's equality, you know?

On to the size of my ego, seeing as over-inflated ones are such a common disease around the life as a shinobi. I don't think I'm conceited, but neither do I think I have low self-esteem. I'm fairly normal. I don't regularly have pity parties (I really hate get togethers, but that's not the point) , though I do admit some days I really do feel like the dirt underneath the rest of mankind's feet. I like to act conceited, in jest, with my family, so a lot of people think I have an ego the size of the universe. But I don't. At least, I don't think I do. Honestly, now that I think of it, I don't think anyone really knows how high their degree of self-worth is unless they're being arrogant or depressive on purpose. But that's not really the point - the point is that I'm not an arrogant person, unlike some people I could mention. (coughmalescough)

I'm stubborn as hell. Once I decide something, good luck trying to get me to change my mind. I'll admit it's a character flaw. Stubbornness can be 'cute' in some people, but, honestly, I take it beyond anything that can be considered cute. It's obnoxious, and I know it, but I just can't help being stubborn. I like my opinion, and I don't particularly want to change it every time somebody flashes a pretty argument at me, damnit. And nineteen years of a mother trying to force you into kimono’s, rushing to a suitor certainly makes no one passive.

So, that's me in a nutshell. Well, sort of. After all, a scroll isn't really a nutshell. But it's figuratively speaking. Oh, bollocks. I'll just shut up now."[/spoil]

Dislikes

Fears
  • Her family being killed.
  • Going insane
  • Drowning
  • Itachi

Goals
  • To become the best there is
  • To help her clan in any way possible
  • To start a family.
  • To find out why he really did it.

Parents:
Mother Hoshi Hanako (41/ANBU-SC)
Father Hoshi Ryuu (43/ANBU-AS)
Siblings:
Hoshi Isamu (Aniki/24/ANBU-AS)
Hoshi Aki (Imouto/10/Genin)
Reconigsed Members:
Hoshi Hisoka (Oji-san/40/Jounin - Interrogation)
Hoshi Hitomi (oba-san/38/Jounin Sensei)
Hoshi Momo (itoko/8/clan teaching)
History:

Extra (Naruto Fandom)

[spoil]Rank: Jounin/ANBU
Element affinity: Wind/Fuuton
Major Jutsu Type Ninjutsu
Minor Jutsu Type: Genjutsu

Weapons/Equipment:

Shuriken x 10
Kunai x 5
Exploding Bombs x 5
Exploding tags x 15
Metal wire x 1 roll

Giant fan x 2

Fighting Traits:
  • Ninjutsu (Ninja Arts): 8/10
  • Taijutsu (Hand to Hand): 3/10
  • Genjutsu (Illusion Arts): 8/10
  • Force (Power): 6/10
  • Intelligence (Cunningness): 7/10
  • Stamina (Chakra Amount): 8/10
  • Seal Knowledge: 7/10
  • Speed: 9/10
Jutsu

Ninjutsu

D-Rank
Shunshin no Jutsu - Body Flicker technique
Kaze Shuiken - Wind Shuriken
C - Rank
Fuuton: Gochuuka no Jutsu - Five pillar wind technique
Kaze Bushin no Jutsu - Wind Clone Technique
Kamaitachi - Cutting Whirlwind Technique
Daitoppa - Great Breakthrough
Fuubaku Houjin - Exploding Seal Method Formation
Aorugaeshi - Fan Return
Kai - Release
B - Rank
Souaoru shippuu - Twin Fan Hurricane
Dai Kamaitachi - Great Cutting Whirlwind
Kage Bunshin no Jutsu - Shadow Clone Technique
Kaze Komoriuta - Wind Lullaby
Kekkai Houjin - Barrier Method Battle Array
Mauindo - Demonic Wind
Uitetsu yori - Iron Wind armour
A - Rank
Shihouhappou Kazebakufuu - All directions wind blast.
Mikadzuki no Mai - Dance of the Crescent Moon
Jibaku Kage Bunshin - Self distruction shadow clone
S - Rank
Kounchi Eapirujon - Ninja Air pill Explosion

Genjutsu

D - Rank
C - Rank
Mugen: Gokan Sakusou - Illusion: Five sences confusion disorder

B - Rank
Mugen: Kokyuu - Illusion: Breath
Mugen: Shishi - Illusion: Limbs
Magen: Kairai Engeki - Demonic Illusion: Puppted Theater
A - Rank
Kokuangyou no Jutsu - Journey into Black Darkness Technique
Nehan Shouja no Jutsu - Temple of Nirvana Technique
Gyaku Utakata - Reverse Ephemeral
S - Rank
Mugen: Mujitsu Umou - Illusion: Innocent Feathers[/spoil]

I REALLY want C&C

Last edited:

Myrk

Dying from moe overdose.
Oh sorry <.< I'll join as soon as I find a character that I like :D though I'm not a pro in fanfics xD btw hi, where've you been ? :O

Last edited:

Myrk

Dying from moe overdose.
x'D Aight, haven't finished the character yet, it's a character for my manga that I'm gonna be working on some day. Well, maybe, I'm still uncertain what genre I'm gonna do =_=