| The NARUTO fc |

OMG [spoil]So thats what really happen, so he was responsible for the kyubi attacking konoha[/spoil]
Ya Think!? ROFL ... xDDDD It was so obvious ( after kyuubi said that sasuke's chakra is even more sinister than Madara's ) >_> ;D [spoil] even Jirayia said that Madara was the one who summoned Kyuubi ;P .... after madara's explaination about Senju clan / Konoha ... it just makes me wanna hate the 2 hokages >_<[/spoil]

Last edited:
Yooosh ;D

>_> .... [spoil] dunno if sasuke is ever gonna be back to konoha now...after they ( the heads ) ordered the Slaughter of Uchiha, ... even the third was against the slaughter ... he must have been kinda eager to die lol. [/spoil]

Darkness

Darkness Consumes All
Yeah but[spoil]maybe, when naruto becomes hokage, they fight. Naruto wins, they agree to rebuild konoha, or something lol[/spoil]

Yeah but[spoil]maybe, when naruto becomes hokage, they fight. Naruto wins, they agree to rebuild konoha, or something lol[/spoil]
[spoil] .. dunno maybe but...konoha is in good standing... just its Advisors are... corrupted ;@ except for the Hokages...[/spoil]

Last edited:
[spoil]I hate those advisors, the old lady and the old man[/spoil]
[spoil] yes me too...i hope they die... no way they ever gonna allow Naruto to become hokage ... they are so freaking annoying especially in shippuuden anime sitting on couches while getting sweat drops =_= [/spoil]:soccermania:

[spoil]Yeah, they are just there to make stupid comments, I dont even think they know how to fight lol[/spoil]
[spoil]It would be Ridiculous to watch them fight! xDDD
or maybe they have some stupid hidden form or something with big ugly teeths ;S or ... maybe Danzou is the one who fights for them to protect those assholes -_-[/spoil]

Myrk

Dying from moe overdose.
[spoil]It would be Ridiculous to watch them fight! xDDD
or maybe they have some stupid hidden form or something with big ugly teeths ;S or ... maybe Danzou is the one who fights for them to protect those assholes -_-[/spoil]
I bet they are some overpowered crazy old people .___.

yeah you better be scared or that old freak is gonna appear in your room when you're asleep & freaking Slap the crap out of ya with that staff O_O ( Yamato Eyes)