| The NARUTO fc |

It's golden week, what can you do?

Oh and this place is basically to talk about the Anime/Manga, show recent fanfictions and fanart that you come across as well as news about the series. How does that sound?

Ok, Question for everyone. How long do you think the series will be? we know Kishi wants it to be longer than DBZ (which is around 500 chapters) So do you think i'll finish in the next year or so or what?

I honestly hope i'll go into the 600's, basically because there's so many loose ends to tie up.

Chidori

XcaliburX
Well I think all the secrets are gradually coming to surface..So I think Naruto has another year or so, unfortunately..I rather the series end on a good note, instead of follow the footsteps of Inuyasha and become dragged out and lame.

I understand about teh dragging bit. But it would be nice if he explained some more things that arn't. Mostly I want to know what Kumo Iwa and Kiri look like. =/

I wouldn't mind. =]

But he can't just leave things. He needs to explain or there will be plotholes.

Myrk

Dying from moe overdose.
All we can do is wait >.> and count the plot holes later on. x'D

Uchiha Itachi

Umbrella Owner
Can't ... wait for September...... then....the new....Naruto Ultimate ninja 3 game will come to europe ;OOOO ... & PROBABLY .... in November Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm for ps3 will come ;D

omg new trailer for Naruto Shippuuden Movie 2

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ScCTwS87edY

Last edited:

Myrk

Dying from moe overdose.
Ugh, who repped me ? .___.
anyways, the trailer looks really good, but it looks like it wont be end of part II :(

Darkness

Darkness Consumes All
it looks like the are both going to be fighting together against some unknown enemy

Uchiha Itachi

Umbrella Owner
Well looks like this movie breaks the Enemy habit...
Naruto Movie 1 - NINJAS ( Snow Ninjas )
Naruto Movie 2 - MONSTERS ( yes they all are monsters!)
Naruto Movie 3 - NINJAS ( Hired Ninjas )
Naruto Movie 4 - clearly MONSTERS!! ( Tentacles...nuff said X_X)
Naruto Movie 5 - ...looks like some unknown enemy indeed ;___; but looks like monsters ... Cuz the strange Castle does not look like a castle ninjas would hang out in...

Darkness

Darkness Consumes All
oh yeah i remember, it kinda suck. I better start downloading Naruto shippuuden 57-58

Myrk

Dying from moe overdose.
Ugh, lol I downloaded the ep today and forgot to watch it .___. but now! I am downloading the chapter mwahahaha!

Darkness

Darkness Consumes All
OMG [spoil]So thats what really happen, so he was responsible for the kyubi attacking konoha[/spoil]