The most Violent game

Pretty simple question, which game do u think incorperated the most violence? I'd have to say manhunt. Lot's of blood in it. Kind of like MK. lol

The most violdent video game is the one that started it all Mortal Kombat. I still remember how violent it was when I first play it. Back then it was it was consider violent. But I was about 7 when I first play it. But I didn't conisder violent video game. But that not what the grown ups thought. They say it was too violent for kids. But I got news for them. It just a game.

Nori

I don't know what the most violent is. But True Crime: LA & NYC, and Grand Theft Auto: 3, Vice City, and San Andreas, fit into the category.

GTA: 1 & 2 don't count, because they sucked.

Swiss

function Swiss()
The most voilent video game is definately Mario, do u see the way he steps on those turtles and shoots his fireballs, that's very voilent. I'm just joking. The most voilent vido game is definately the hitman series.

there is this game that is BANNED in the USA its called posteer or something like that.This game is truely violent.DOOM 3 or slient hill don't even compare to this game.ONLY the sickest fuck can play this and not get sick.

Nori

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Tumai @ April 9, 2007, 11:13 PM) [snapback]5743[/snapback]</div>
You guys are obviously not frequent M rated game players. The most violent game ever!!! is The Bible Game[/b]
I definitely know your joking. :dry:

i think freddy the fish, i mean it's got so much violence in it it infects you with it's aggresion:wink: though i think postal or carmageddon might be a little worse

Even though the early games' graphics aren't good enough to demonstrate it, I'd say the Legacy of Kain: Blod Omen/Soul Reaver series is pretty graphic. I mean, you kill people in a variety of ways and then suck their blood telekinetically. Pretty gruesome.

The most common one would have to be Mortal Kombat. The first ever bloody game. Now there are other ones like God of War and stuff like that.

Violent or gore?
Violent hmmm, are we all Xenophobic? (means hate foreign things, ie aliens, kamie's and zombies)
If we are keeping it to human on human violence then I would say probably those games, if it's just violence, then I would have to say either Unreal (nothing quite like multiple rockets to the face of the unsuspecting noob that's following and doesn't think you noticed), Doom3 (daemons are lifeforms too, lol), Quake4 (main character gets sliced up and butchered to make him half alien cyborg), or say something like Halo (Halo series is awesome only because you can beat down the aliens, you could shoot them since space invaders, however when I get pissed playing, it's so awesome to actually beat down a red elite on heroic, that or stick them hehehe.)

Most games are violent, but I think the most violent game is the GTA series. Not because it is the GTA series but because it features the most imitable violence that people can imitate. Now i am not saying that regular people have access to thanks and rocket launchers, but they can buy handguns and baseball bats which are both featured in GTA.

I'd have to say Manhunt, Dead Rising, or God of War. Though, it all really depends on what you mean

It depends on the view of the person as to what they consider 'most' violent as