The Melancholy Of Haruhi Suzumiya

Sanae

Staff member

On the first day of high school a beautiful girl named Haruhi Suzumiya introduces herself as having "no interest in ordinary humans". She asks for any aliens, time travelers, sliders or espers to join her. Watching her weird behaviour is Kyon who sits in front of Haruhi and is the only person who talks to her. When Kyon comments about Haruhi's joining every club in school and then quitting he unwittingly gives Haruhi an idea to start her own after school club. Thereafter Kyon and several others find themselves dragged, literally, into the Save our world by Overloading it with fun Suzumiya Haruhi's Brigade (the S.O.S. Brigade for short)

One of my favorites (I forgot to mention) <33

I love this series so much that I'm wiling to suffer through the Endless 8 xD

I actually didn't mind that.. I kinda liked to see the small changes to each episode lol

Who are your favorite character (s) and why?

I love all of them, but Yuki Nagato would have to be my favorite ^^She's the quiet supportive type...

Even if that is her purpose as an AI, I would like to believe she would still do that she would still help them in anyway she could ^^

Or, maybe that's just me xD​

dark_9tails

dark_9tailsノ(ಥ益ಥノ)
I LOVE THIS ANIME!!!!!!! Though I haven't finished watching it >< I like Haruhi coz she's totally different from other girls! She is just awesome <3

I like Yuki too for being a bookworm 8D

MugenKuro

Eien Kuroi Yayba !
I like this series for its vitality and comedy ...

my favorite character is Nagato Yuki ... I just like her because she is quiet and intelligent .

Kyon is my favorite for being awesome. He's so awesome that he can hang out with aliens, time travelers, ESPers, and God. I would say that's more awesome than being any of those things.

Also, this may be relevant.

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
I only watched Endless Eight and Disappearance >.<

Maybe I should watch the entire show, or read the LN.....

P.S: I watched Endless Eight because of OBD influence regarding Yuki........