The Light Bulb Conspiracy

Core

Fascinating...
You gave me your opinion on why you were right.

Ask him what? If he thinks the Fed is evil? Or the thing about the bonds? And yes, Im sure my Economy professor is gonna come to this site just so he can tell you that the youtube vid was full of nonsense.

Oh Ive also worked in magazine as an order picker and in an electronics store. That was all day. But true, delivering mail and call center work is just a few hours a day. Not a 9-5 job. However, should that matter when it comes to the issue of debt? Or do you only get debt if you work for a certain amount of time for a certain sort of company?

I keep updating the last post since i accidentally posted it too quickly
To answer your last question. You are not wrong I am a little shortsighted when it comes to that. But you are still a student right? thats kinda what im getting at. Temp jobs are not the same as a career job I apologize for attacking the DIRECT issue rather then the reason why I keep asking about your employment history.

-lexus-

Visions of Hell
I keep updating the last post since i accidentally posted it too quickly
To answer your last question. You are not wrong I am a little shortsighted when it comes to that. But you are still a student right? thats kinda what im getting at. Temp jobs are not the same as a career job I apologize for attacking the DIRECT issue rather then the reason why I keep asking about your employment history.
Still, your claim was that if you worked you were in debt. Then why does this only count if you have a full time job? Where does the debt come from if you work in job A but isnt there if you work in job B? It seems to me rather inconsistent if only a select few jobs have debts attached to them.

As for the Rothschild quotes. They seem damning, but they are taken out of their original context. Besides, youd expect the people that secretly run the world for centuries are a little more secretive about their influence.

Core

Fascinating...
Still, your claim was that if you worked you were in debt. Then why does this only count if you have a full time job? Where does the debt come from if you work in job A but isnt there if you work in job B? It seems to me rather inconsistent if only a select few jobs have debts attached to them.

As for the Rothschild quotes. They seem damning, but they are taken out of their original context. Besides, youd expect the people that secretly run the world for centuries are a little more secretive about their influence.

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convince the world he did not exist....
But thats not true is it?
Ever heard of the term hiding in plain sight? And its not even hiding.

You claim they run the world... sigh.. nevermind. You win.

Core

Fascinating...
A quote taken out of its original context is no proof.
You have an absolute point. Now please teach me the basics of economy 101 that you know. I am not asking to be antagonistic I am just curious what it is you believe. If Debt-based currency is a lie I would like to know how you were taught how the system works.

Is that too much to ask?

-lexus-

Visions of Hell
You have an absolute point. Now please teach me the basics of economy 101 that you know. I am not asking to be antagonistic I am just curious what it is you believe. If Debt-based currency is a lie I would like to know how you were taught how the system works.

Is that too much to ask?
Not at all, but didnt I already tell you in a previous post? My issue with this is not Fractional Reserve Banking (the proper term) or the fact that loans create more money. My issue is with some of the conclusions you people draw from it. Like that Youtube vid you posted, where they made it seem we are all slaves of some secret corporate overlord bank or something. The bond holders. Its with that specific thing I had an issue, bond holders somehow owning you, being capable of lifting you out of your home if they felt like it. Anyways, I explained all of that already.

Second is the idea that if I work Im somehow in debt. Why? Because the company I work for probably took out a loan? Loans do get repaid you know. Its like you guys think no loan ever gets repaid or something. Anyways, Im probably missing something here, so could you please explain why Im in debt when I work?

Core

Fascinating...
Not at all, but didnt I already tell you in a previous post? My issue with this is not Fractional Reserve Banking (the proper term) or the fact that loans create more money. My issue is with some of the conclusions you people draw from it. Like that Youtube vid you posted, where they made it seem we are all slaves of some secret corporate overlord bank or something. The bond holders. Its with that specific thing I had an issue, bond holders somehow owning you, being capable of lifting you out of your home if they felt like it. Anyways, I explained all of that already.

Second is the idea that if I work Im somehow in debt. Why? Because the company I work for probably took out a loan? Loans do get repaid you know. Its like you guys think no loan ever gets repaid or something. Anyways, Im probably missing something here, so could you please explain why Im in debt when I work?

Right ok :) now were talking instead of yelling :D

You are correct in the sense that it does seem very ominous.. and while you mentioned that the fed is regulated by law.. the laws on the subject are so loose that the fed has... alot of free reign. Over the years however the balance has shifted over to private banking.

The vid and shit like that go excessively overboard on that matter, I agree, calling them cartels etc. And the banks are not to blame for the system and the system itself cannot maintain without debt-based currency. This has to do with the principle that you. "Cant Just Mint Money". While I fully agree that the provided proof and general opinion makes it sound like theres a conspiracy theory.
But are you willing to accept or atleast see that there is truth to it, without that particular system there is no currency whatsoever. It used to be said that it was gold reserves for each country that decided worth. Thats where the whole conspiracy feeling comes from(its a 40 year old story though :p) because the stories that were told were simply not true. Even before that gold decided worth but everything changed when the Dutch east india trading company decided that gold... would not longer fly since almost the entire world was being colonized they could no longer accept currency in the form of gold in the old sense.(it still had worth but less than it did when countries minted their own ducats everytime a new king took over(im exaggerating but yea)

Alright now I will explain what I meant by that comment about having a job = debt.. problem is.. ive done this whilst talking a million times... on text it doesnt POP but I will give it a go.

Say you have a job where you make 10 dollars a year under contract regardless of how many hours you work or whether or not its a permanent contract. Assume that besides that money you have nothing else. This means that you are worth 10 dollars a year to company X for the labor you provide. They reward you by giving you 10 dollars a year. So now you have 10 dollars.
Logic deduction says you worked for this money and therefore own it. I wont argue that. But this is not true. The money is literally lent to the company to compensate you so yes you are allowed to spend that money and by all accounts it is yours. However because the money was never the company that pays you to begin with the money technically doesnt belong to you its just a compensation for your time. By all accounts you are 10 dollars richer... at the same time.. from an accounting point of view you are now 10 dollars in debt. Thats where the conspiracy theory comes from not everyone knows accounting and not everyone actually balances their checkbook.
So you earn 10 dollars and you spend 10 dollars.... net result = -20 dollars
You will never view your expenditures like that because it will be depressing but companies and banks do it all the time. So when you spend 10 dollars youve earned you are actually spending 20 dollars. You wont be in debt when you spend that money... like a slave to a company.. but you need more money dont you? Thats also how salaries and balancing your checkbook works.

Making it just a bit more complicated:
10k salary
150k house
1000k dollars
-----------
Total networth 1160k using simple math however when balancing that you are also 1160k in debt not to a bank or to anyone in particular just for the fact that you have money and have spent it.

What the little vid and other places will tell you is that BONDS well.. used to be a slaver contract. A company is worth X amount in bonds and therefore can give out 1/10th X bonds to 10 different people... who own 1/10th of the companies networth.. who in turn own 1/10th the labor. Thats 16-18th century.. now its all.. alot more complicated but everyone here gets the basic principle of STOCK so lets stick with that :p

It goes on to say if you own the bonds you arent in debt which is a lie because you bought the bonds therefore your balance will be double what it cost but thats another thing entirely :p

I went a little overboard and it may be totally boring... but hey I figured i'd try.
Do we have any accountants here that can back me up?

hmmmm final example!

Someone loans you 100 dollars so now your bank balance reads +100 income now you spend all of it... which means -100 for whatever you spend it on Is your total now 0 or -100?
If your answer was -100 then we move on to the second round! Lets go for that refridgerator! <3
Because you still have to pay back what you loaned right? so you work... you spend 100 dollars worth of man hours which is -100 on your part to gain +100 dollars back... which means.. in the end you are still down 100 dollars.

There are only few examples in which you get out at 0.(Reinvesting in your own company(if you are a shareholder.. in most cases only applies to MAJOR shareholder(51% or 66% depending on regulations and safety), or if you invested that money into solid stock(fairytail! :p) or real estate)
Because if you bought an item or a service there comes a time when that item or service... loses its usefulness. This is only based on monetary gains this is not based on the principle that you get emotional reparations or heightened efficiency stuff :p(So thats an argument you can use to disclaim everything I said but... i sincerely doubt everything you ever spent your money on... fully satisfied your needs right? :)) This is based on the principle of Current assets and Fixed assets. But regardless of what you buy or spend it on.. that loses its worth. Good example is a car..you lose 50% the moment you drive it off the lot :p

kk thats it for me.. I hope you... read it... *dies*

I just noticed today that I left out the whole construct of a startup company and why loans/investors even come in( its the step between the creation of money and the creation of second hand(true) debt. If you need me to explain that aswell.. :p just gimme a shout.

-lexus-

Visions of Hell
Right ok :) now were talking instead of yelling :D
Indeed, this is a much nicer discussion ^^.

But are you willing to accept or atleast see that there is truth to it, without that particular system there is no currency whatsoever. It used to be said that it was gold reserves for each country that decided worth. Thats where the whole conspiracy feeling comes from(its a 40 year old story though :p) because the stories that were told were simply not true. Even before that gold decided worth but everything changed when the Dutch east india trading company decided that gold... would not longer fly since almost the entire world was being colonized they could no longer accept currency in the form of gold in the old sense.(it still had worth but less than it did when countries minted their own ducats everytime a new king took over(im exaggerating but yea)
Yes, Im willing to accept that without the FRB system we wouldnt have that much money as there is now.
And didnt they drop the gold standard because of its rare nature, holding back the amount of money that could be circulated at any given time?

Alright now I will explain what I meant by that comment about having a job = debt.. problem is.. ive done this whilst talking a million times... on text it doesnt POP but I will give it a go.

Say you have a job where you make 10 dollars a year under contract regardless of how many hours you work or whether or not its a permanent contract. Assume that besides that money you have nothing else. This means that you are worth 10 dollars a year to company X for the labor you provide. They reward you by giving you 10 dollars a year. So now you have 10 dollars.
Logic deduction says you worked for this money and therefore own it. I wont argue that. But this is not true. The money is literally lent to the company to compensate you so yes you are allowed to spend that money and by all accounts it is yours. However because the money was never the company that pays you to begin with the money technically doesnt belong to you its just a compensation for your time. By all accounts you are 10 dollars richer... at the same time.. from an accounting point of view you are now 10 dollars in debt. Thats where the conspiracy theory comes from not everyone knows accounting and not everyone actually balances their checkbook.
So you earn 10 dollars and you spend 10 dollars.... net result = -20 dollars
You will never view your expenditures like that because it will be depressing but companies and banks do it all the time. So when you spend 10 dollars youve earned you are actually spending 20 dollars. You wont be in debt when you spend that money... like a slave to a company.. but you need more money dont you? Thats also how salaries and balancing your checkbook works.
Okay, I get the whole thing from an accountants point of view. But why do I not own the money? Who says I loaned it from anyone?

Core

Fascinating...
Indeed, this is a much nicer discussion ^^.

Yes, Im willing to accept that without the FRB system we wouldnt have that much money as there is now.
And didnt they drop the gold standard because of its rare nature, holding back the amount of money that could be circulated at any given time?

Okay, I get the whole thing from an accountants point of view. But why do I not own the money? Who says I loaned it from anyone?

The gold standard was the original: YOU CANT MINT MORE MONEY standard because it was rare in nature the problem was the more people existed gold prices should have gone up but they are a fixed pricing. Therefore it was not its rarity but its lack of variable worth that caused them to stop using it.(Gold standard includes: Gold, Platinum, Silver, Nickel, Tin, bronze pretty much all those that fit the category I cant think of right now) The standard simply means that all those goods have a fixed price... everywhere. Anywho...

KK think of it like this... do you consider your life your own?
If yes open the spoiler.

Then why is the -debt- that all men pay: Death?
Because when you were given life by whomever, you as a person got an oppertunity a chance when your life ends... the balance is once again restored.
Most people did not understand the sentence "The debt that all men pay" because it is an accounting reference but in this case Death(personification) is the accountant. In alot of fiction and lore Death is also mentioned to, referred to, or joked about being nothing more then a glorified accountant. No one likes to think like that though.. way too depressing

Core

Fascinating...
Oh shit I just noticed i left out an important paragraph fuck me...

IN the post where I explained stuff I mentioned bonds right?

lets say a company has only one bond and sells it to you and you pay 10 dollars for it.
The company requires "operation" to maintain or make more money. This operation is generally provided by a workforce. Those 10 dollars whether you loaned them to buy the bond or had them is unimportant. But the company OWES YOU 10 dollars. However it also owes the people who render services to the company. And this is where the tricky part comes in.
It uses your "investment" which they view as a loan(with high risk) and use this money to pay its employees or promise to pay their employees. I am a lowly man on the totempole and get paid 1 dollar a month(poor me). Which means the company now has 9 dollars in liquid goods if YOU as the bondholder decide I WANT MY MONEY BACK RIGHT NOW. The company has 2 options 1 file for bankruptcy 2 Fire me and get their 1 dollar back(not literally but you lost your job)
So the money you have as a steady income should never be viewed as... a constanteveryone knows if you get fired.. you lose your monthly income. Thats why you cant view your money as yours. Because your job isnt "yours" you are an employee and usually in a time of crisis pretty damn expendable. The concept is sketchy at best I know.

The problem is that life is a balance sheet. Anything you have and anything you receive is +1 more than the status quo(which is nothing). Anything you own is therefore on loan till you die because once you do you lose everything. You pay your bills every month. If those bills start running higher than your income its a double negative figure in accounting and you may aswell start siphoning off assets to settle the debt.

Mweh its a question of how deep you want to dig really. Shortsighted opinion says everything you have is yours. True philosophical and economic way to view your property and assets is that none it is truly yours you are just the one that currently possess the items in question at that current interval in time.

-lexus-

Visions of Hell
Wait wait. So, Im in debt because the company financed my pay with a loan they took. That doesnt fly you know. For example, not all companies have loans. Not all companies are big enough to give out bonds. And, at some point, a company might pay off all its debts. Furthermore, a company produces something or delivers a service, for which they get money. If they are good enough, to pay off all the expenses, including me, and their debt to the bond holder/bank that loaned them money.

And, legally, as an employee, I dont own anyone when I work for a company. At worst, the owners are personally responsible for the loans they take, or, if the company is big enough, the company itself is a legal entity. As a normal employee, Im not responsible for any loans and they cant take the money from me personally. Therefor, if I work for a company, Im not in debt with anyone.

Core

Fascinating...
>.> And yet when you die none of it is yours. Its not about loans or debt you... ugh its about negative balance thats what I been trying to tell you!

You see debts as something you got without having done something for it debt is just a negative balance that needs to be corrected with a positive balance. Its LOSS by any other name. I... dont care anymore. I wont be here for the next month I will be back in september might post occasionally if i get a chance but its vacation TIEM FOR ME BITCHES!

So you win! till I come back in september.

-lexus-

Visions of Hell
>.> And yet when you die none of it is yours. Its not about loans or debt you... ugh its about negative balance thats what I been trying to tell you!

You see debts as something you got without having done something for it debt is just a negative balance that needs to be corrected with a positive balance. Its LOSS by any other name. I... dont care anymore. I wont be here for the next month I will be back in september might post occasionally if i get a chance but its vacation TIEM FOR ME BITCHES!

So you win! till I come back in september.
How do you mean non of that is mine when I die? When I die, well, I have to pay taxes, but I decide who to give the remaining money and stuff too.

If so, this debt is only a accountant thingy, well then fine. For all intents and purposes otherwise, its my property.