The Juggernaut (Marvel) VS Naruto, One Piece, and Bleach

godofwar7

he's not? O__O

okay then just his power alone universes ahead of everyone in the three verses.

his momentum cannot be stopped by anything short of cosmic level beings, he can walk even when he has no traction (such as walking on air).
i think that says enough

Zero Phoenix

The Second Coming of Hazama
Well this was a dumb thread from the outset then. I shouldn't have to explain to people the basics of a versus thread. If a person is smart enough to log on to the net, set up an account with G2, and participate in a forum then common sense shouldn't be that hard to come by.

Yet here we are.

In order for a versus thread to work the characters in question have to actually have capabilities similar enough to warrant a battle. For example, you'd have to be a complete idiot to create a thread where one character has a complete and total overwhelming advantage over another. Oh, and here we are.

Pain vs. a baby for example would be a dumb idea. In the same vein as Juggernaut vs. anyone apparently. If a character's power gives them a win in any conceivable match then the vs. thread doesn't work. I know I'll have to explain this again.

Good 'ol Jugg takes this 'cus he's the Juggernaut BITCH!

HST doesn't have enough power to stop him(or hurt him), dimension dump doesn't work 'cus he can create portals and his forcefields should take care of everything else

noex1337

Emmie was here
[quote name='ZERO PHOENIX' timestamp='1306868481' post='142397']

Pain vs. a baby for example would be a dumb idea. In the same vein as Juggernaut vs. anyone apparently. If a character's power gives them a win in any conceivable match then the vs. thread doesn't work. I know I'll have to explain this again.

[/quote]

Oh you misunderstand. Juggernaut is badass sure, but there's more OP people in the Anime and Manga verse, so he's not all that godly. That being said, him vs. the HST is a bad idea.

[quote name='noex1337' timestamp='1307040262' post='144221']

Oh you misunderstand. Juggernaut is badass sure, but there's more OP people in the Anime and Manga verse, so he's not all that godly. That being said, him vs. the HST is a bad idea.

[/quote]

Yea Jugg is pretty tough but it's not like he beat guys/things like TTGL, Dark Schneider, Arceus etc.

godofwar7

[quote name='ZERO PHOENIX' timestamp='1306868481' post='142397']

Well this was a dumb thread from the outset then. I shouldn't have to explain to people the basics of a versus thread. If a person is smart enough to log on to the net, set up an account with G2, and participate in a forum then common sense shouldn't be that hard to come by.

Yet here we are.

In order for a versus thread to work the characters in question have to actually have capabilities similar enough to warrant a battle. For example, you'd have to be a complete idiot to create a thread where one character has a complete and total overwhelming advantage over another. Oh, and here we are.

[/quote]

No one likes creating such fair matchups and when they happen to be made hardly anyone ever debates them. I've yet to see such a thread followed by a debate.

For this one.. I think Juggernaut would win. The only attack that I know that can affect him is a telepath or a mind attack. XD

And we all know that Naruto and Luffy are stupid... as for Ichigo... Nah...

As for other characters on the three universes. The ones who can do a mind attack can win.

[quote name='Kulitman' timestamp='1307290901' post='147231']

For this one.. I think Juggernaut would win. The only attack that I know that can affect him is a telepath or a mind attack. XD

And we all know that Naruto and Luffy are stupid... as for Ichigo... Nah...

As for other characters on the three universes. The ones who can do a mind attack can win.

[/quote]

Well Jugg has that kewl helmet that protects him from telepathy

sircuss

Troll On Vacation
[quote name='Kulitman' timestamp='1307444564' post='148536']

Unless those people can learn Juggernaut's weakness. They don't stand a chance.

[/quote]

Even if they know Jug weakness, they still didn't stand a chance...

Actually they do have..I don't know if Juggernauts powers has been changed or at some point different from what I knew.

From what I know, He is a wrecking ball without the machine. Or I just can't properly think of the right word. XD

He can be trapped in a Genjutsu in Naruto...

If it's in One Piece and Mutants are like DF eaters, then I think Haki or Blackbeard can beat him.

In Bleach...No idea...

[quote name='Kulitman' timestamp='1307645621' post='149616']

Actually they do have..I don't know if Juggernauts powers has been changed or at some point different from what I knew.

From what I know, He is a wrecking ball without the machine. Or I just can't properly think of the right word. XD

He can be trapped in a Genjutsu in Naruto...

If it's in One Piece and Mutants are like DF eaters, then I think Haki or Blackbeard can beat him.

In Bleach...No idea...

[/quote]

and what exactly is genjutsu gonna do to him?

Haki? not any of the 3 forms of haki would even annoy Jugg..

Blackbeard suck him into black hole, Jugg is annoyed, Jugg creates a portal, Jugg is back and reduced Teach into bloody mess

I don't know if Juggernaut can create a portal... since I haven't read in a comic he did that.

Genjutsu is like a mind control so I guess it would work.
And just like I said... If being a mutant is LIKE eating a devil fruit then Blackbeard can do some damage.

I don't know if Juggernaut can create a portal... since I haven't read in a comic he did that.

Genjutsu is like a mind control so I guess it would work.
And just like I said... If being a mutant is LIKE eating a devil fruit then Blackbeard can do some damage.
Yea he can create portals, it's one of the powers he gets from Cyttorak.

Well Jugg can K.O/kill most HST guys with thunderclap, so getting close enough to trap him into genjutsu ain't easy. Even if he gets trapped into genjutsu, no one in HST can put him down for good.

Nah nothing BB has done so far wouldn't hurt Jugg, at best he might get bit annoyed

Shadow_Strider

Oderint Dum Metuant
I don't know that much about Juggernaut other than physical attacks won't hurt him, but could someone from the Naruto just seal his soul away?

It requires no physical attacks and ther are a lot of ways it could be done.

Heck in Naruto they even have that gaurd that seals the user if they say the word the use the most.