The Juggernaut (Marvel) VS Naruto, One Piece, and Bleach

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
who cares wether his full powered or not?

Susano'o with totsuka sword will rape him.

His too slow and big.

Itachi will stab and seal him.

or maybe orochimaru will absorb and take over his body.

Hmm or maybe sasuke will try and burn him with amaterasu.

Or madara could suck juggy into his dimension and let him rot in there.

Or we could just seal him with the 5 legendary weapons.

Hey maybe pein could suck out his soul. lol

His too slow and big.

Juggernaut is protected by a high powered god, his soul isn't going anywhere :)

Orochimaru would get pounded flat if he get's anywhere near Juggernaut.

Juggernaut has survived being turned into a skeleton, and while a skeleton was fighting a powerful sorcerer who had just incinerated his body. There's also the fact the flames wouldn't do anything to Juggernaut.

Juggernaut has punched through dimensions, and can create a portal to the crimson dimension for dimensional travel.

Again, they get anywhere near Juggernaut to touch him with the items, they get crushed.

Pein needs to touch to rip out souls, and even then, Juggernaut is still protected by a high level god.

:p

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
Juggernaut is protected by a high powered god, his soul isn't going anywhere :)

Orochimaru would get pounded flat if he get's anywhere near Juggernaut.

Juggernaut has survived being turned into a skeleton, and while a skeleton was fighting a powerful sorcerer who had just incinerated his body. There's also the fact the flames wouldn't do anything to Juggernaut.

Juggernaut has punched through dimensions, and can create a portal to the crimson dimension for dimensional travel.

Again, they get anywhere near Juggernaut to touch him with the items, they get crushed.

Pein needs to touch to rip out souls, and even then, Juggernaut is still protected by a high level god.

:p

ok this is obvious bullshit im out

noex1337

Emmie was here

His too slow and big.

Juggernaut has god given immortality. Since there is no one in the HST stonger than Cytorrak, he won't be dying. He also has thunderclap to affect those intangibles, can produce a forcefield at will, is invulnerable to physical attacks, and wolverine level healing. So who's stopping him again?

godofwar7

The moment juggernaut touches Susanoo's weapon, w/e the heck it was called, he'll take an eternal nap.

and thats really the only possible way for juggy to lose.

If you like using overpowered characters so much, then what's the point of this?

My character will win! Oh no he won't, mine will! DERP DERP...

This is pointless unless you present us with the facts and what can be done. How can the Jug be beaten and do the people from the big 3 universes have the abilities to do so? If not, then the thread itself is pointless.

It could go either way

Juggernaut at full power he is near indestructible, has regen,and forcefield crap.

Though Like the above those 3 universes has haxs... herd derp :cool2:

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
Dunno but might go to Juggernaut...

I am actually impressed on how Americans is so arrogant as hell and makes all their characters OP'd to no end.......

[quote name='Wolfnagi']Dunno but might go to Juggernaut...

I am actually impressed on how Americans is so arrogant as hell and makes all their characters OP'd to no end.......[/QUOTE]

They wouldnt be American Comics if everyone wasnt buffed up right?

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
That's the thing!!!!!

Good thing bout Japanese anime is, they are much more awesome, in term of character development xD

Speaking of which, Kazuma Azuma vs Juggernaut.

If he has a very awesome reaction after eating Kazuma's bread, he lose

If he didn't, he'll win...

Who do you think gonna win (I didn't make it a bloddbath battle since Kazuma is a bread-maker who fought through reaction, not physical. Go read Yakitate Japan for info)

[quote name='Wolfnagi']Dunno but might go to Juggernaut...

I am actually impressed on how Americans is so arrogant as hell and makes all their characters OP'd to no end.......[/QUOTE]

They go on longer, and have to move the level of things up in order for new development. If you think American Comics have less character development, you haven't read any comics.

Calling Americans arrogant isn't right at all.

[quote name='Amulet Shade']They go on longer, and have to move the level of things up in order for new development. If you think American Comics have less character development, you haven't read any comics.

Calling Americans arrogant isn't right at all.[/QUOTE]

My official opinion on U.S comics

1.wayyyy to overpowered

2.Slight character develpement but nothing major

There's different power levels just like in everything else, you have people who can destroy multiple universes and people who are barely peak human.

Character development is a longer process, because the comics go on much longer. You have to read from the beginning to truly understand the impact of each event. I say again, you haven't read enough comics if you don't see how much development there is.

godofwar7

the problem have with it is there a thousands of issues by several different authors. its not a product of a single brain child like manga is for mangaka, or in some cases a partnership of 2 mangaka.

can you really call the product of one authors version a continuation or prequel of another authors?

Most of the time another author writes an alternate version of the character, within another universe. Not a continuation or prequel, but a seperate way the story could have gone.

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
Alright guys, keep this on the topic and not how people view American Comics vs Japanese Mangas

If you want to talk about that, make a separate thread for it.

godofwar7

oh i think we've pretty much summed up that Juggy wins. There is no real hax in Naruto, Bleach, and One Piece combined.

Plus this guy is faster than light.