♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
SilverWind/Wolfnagi,

First Crossover Fanfic By Wolfnagi

Title: The Journey Of Four Tsunderes

Main Characters: Sanzenin Nagi

Shana

Louise Francoise De La Valliere

Aisaka Taiga

I do not own any copyright of Hayate no Gotoku, Shakugan no Shana, Zero no Tsukaima and Toradora.

Setting: Many different world and places (Will be tell for each chapter)

The story would be similar to Tsubasa Chronicle about dimension travelling but it won't have that little creature or feathers.

"There are many different people in this world but it seems that it is not enough, there are many more people exist out there, in a world different than ours. The story that i'm about to tell you would be long and full of surprises.

The story is about four very similar girls from a very different dimension and their guardians, and how they managed to united and fight against the darkness or Heartless (Kingdom Heart parody)
." - Wolf.

Prologue

A room full of darkness shrouded 5 peoples, who are known as Masters, sat around a huge table and table is flashing with light

"We need him now if we will ever going gain the Philosopher Stone!"

"That's true but they will foiled our plans if we make anymore mistake. Because of that, i have planned something special for them. Come up 4 warriors of Darkness!"

Suddenly, 4 shadows comes out of a huge door

Then, one of the shadow stands up and presented them

"We are under your command"

Then, one of the master takes 4 philosopher stone and gave one to each of them

"We shall not tolerate any failure on your side. Your are the best at what you do and because of that, I expect a satisfying result from your actions!"

Also, this philosopher stone will help you in your mission"

With the command that they received, the four shadows then turn and vanished into the thin air and the Masters then returned to their discussion, hoping for success on their side.

End of Prologue.

Author's note: I'm giving up "Between Two Blonds" cause a sudden twist from chapter 252 has make me speechless and well,

Just can't think of any Idea...

Anyway, this is just a prologue so its kinda short...

Wait for next time OK =)

Not the strongest piece gramatically, but an entertaining read nonetheless!

I'd advise you to pay attention to paragraphing and grammar, since those two can make all the difference in whether your audience chooses to even read your piece.

I'll be waiting for more from you! ;hello;

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
Title: The Journey Of Four Tsunderes

Main Characters: Sanzen'in Nagi

Shana

Louise Francoise De La Valliere

Aisaka Taiga

I do not own any copyright of Hayate no Gotoku, Shakugan no Shana, Zero no Tsukaima and Toradora.

Setting: Many different world and places

Chapter 1 : The Beginning - Part 1

(Nagi's and Hayate's perspective)

One very fine morning,

"Ojou-sama, please wake up!" , Hayate said while knocking at Nagi's bedroom."Its already 11 o'clock in the afternoon and you said that we are going to Sakuya's house today, Ojou-sama" Hayate said more.

While Hayate knocking the door, Nagi already waken and just finished bathing "Wait Hayate, i need to do something" she said."This is taking too long" Hayate thinks, "I better check what ojou-sama needed" and so he opened the door.

Just after he opened the door, he saw Nagi naked and trying to wear clothes. Suddenly,"Hayate you pervert" Nagi scream and throw all kinds of stuff to him. Hayate dodges all the stuff while escaping the room, "Sorry Ojou-sama, i didn't know that you were wearing clothes" Hayate said. "Please forgive me, Ojou-sama" Hayate begs.

"Heh, Hayate you baka (idiot), you didn't even listen to what i said. I said to wait for me while i'm wearing clothes" Nagi scream."Sorry Ojou-sama, so sorry,please forgive me" Hayate begs more.

Suddenly, out of nowhere, Maria arrive. "So why is Nagi suddenly screaming in this early morning" Maria asked.

"Hayate just suddenly came in while i'm wearing clothes Maria, Hayate is baka" Nagi answered.

"It was an accident Maria'san, i didn't meant to" Hayate reply.

Suddenly, without their notices, a Fuzetsu-like condition suddenly happened to the entire world.

"Hayate-kun, why do you suddenly become so perv..." Maria replied without finishing her words.

"Maria-san,i'm not a pervert" Hayate replied."Maria-san?"

"Maria? Why are you still?. Itslike you froze or something?" Nagi asked."Maria?"

"Its no use, everything and everyone are now frozen like a doll" Someone replied.

Quickly, Hayate and Nagi turn their head and saw Athena walking to them with Midas inside her.

"A-tan, why are you doing this?" Hayate questioned. "Why freezing the entire world?"

"This world are not the only one that frozen, there are three more world that are currently frozen like this. Now, with nobody to intefere, its time for your doom." Athena said.

Suddenly, a Giant Hand emerged from Athena's back and went straight toward Hayate and Nagi. Hayate quickly carry Nagi and run toward the exit. They managed to get toward the Mansion entrance and quickly run out from the mansion with Athena hot on their backs.

As they run, Nagi quickly suggest to Hayate that they need to hide so Hayate makes a decision to hide inside Wataru's Video Store but as they make their way toward the store, a dark aura is nearing them and suddenly, the entire world is shrouded in the darkness. Hayate suddenly stop running and said "Ojou-sama, looks like everything is pitch black, there are totally no sign of building or even people."

"Looks like it, i can't even see anything" Nagi replies.

"And we also have lost track of A-tan" Hayate added.

"It seems that there is a light, i think its a star" Nagi said.

"But it seems so far away Ojou-sama, do you want us to go there?"

"Its better than all the darkness, Hayate and you know that i'm afraid of dark"

And so, Hayate and Nagi walk north from their current position, toward the light that they had saw........

and Maria is"..............................." Well, freeze.

Continue on chapter 2..........

EDIT: I be fixing some of my grammar mistake.

This fanfic is actually created a year ago but never finished.

Taken me some time to realized the mistake.......

Also, it is originally meant for fanfiction.net.....