The Glory of Rodeo

Core

Fascinating...
I am guessing you brought this to our attention because its cruel or something?

I dont see anything out of the ordinary. Just like any other sport/entertainment/business. If theres gambling, theres rigging.

Or did you want me to shed a tear -.-

Arachna

Spider
Staff member
I am gonna shed tears. Instead of you Core. Don't ask me why. But this reminds me of the CAFOs.O wait. Scratch that. This looks more humane.

Lovely.

Hiatus-Land
I always knew stuff like this happened in rodeos anyways, I never liked rodeos at all. I never understood why so many poeple do, sorry if it's offending to anyone but that's just my belief. >_______________> Bull riding is much the same to me. Poor animals. ;______; And yes, I also shed a few tears for these animals, it's sad but nothings going to happen unless those ppl admit to doing it.

Arachna

Spider
Staff member
Nah. Sorry i can not except that. I would say it more like : "For 100 persons simillar to you, there will be only one simillar to me." Core. ;)

Core

Fascinating...
I always knew stuff like this happened in rodeos anyways, I never liked rodeos at all. I never understood why so many poeple do. >_______________> Bull riding is much the same to me. Poor animals. ;______; And yes, I also shed a few tears for these animals, it's sad but nothings going to happen unless those ppl admit to doing it.

Admit? you ask too much :D

Core

Fascinating...
I know, lol, those ppl will most likely never say they do it, at least directly, haha.
Admit to things society does not openly condone!? what a shocker!
Admit to breaking the law and making a profit!? NEVER! ESPECIALLY NOT SINCE THIS IS NOT ANARCHISM(that was ashoutout to lexus)

I mean its not just rodeo theres about a hundred different "sports" that rig and cause animal cruelty.. this just is one of them.

Arachna

Spider
Staff member
It is all in the way you say it. :p
Hey i like reading between the lines. So it is all cool. :p

And meh.

Romans and Greeks/gladiators : killed lions and wild animals. And we have dog fights. Chicken fights. And rodeo Same old.Same old.

Lovely.

Hiatus-Land
You don't have to be so sarcastic, ya know. >___> But yes rodeo is just one of them, and agreeing with Arachna, this isn't something new, so meh.

Core

Fascinating...
You don't have to be so sarcastic, ya know. >___> But yes rodeo is just one of them, and agreeing with Arachna, this isn't something new, so meh.

BUT BUT ITS MEANT AS HUMOR!

I apologize if you saw it as anything other... its just I dont understand this topic! :p

Ara... yes and no.. I was referring to those willing to shed a tear... and myself who cant :p I just didnt want to... forcibly say it :p

Zero Phoenix

The Second Coming of Hazama
I apologize if you saw it as anything other... its just I dont understand this topic! :p

Same here. Are we meant to laugh, cry, or is this more of Kaze-dono's anti-American sentiments? If this is to say Americans are cruel to animals, I do recall Mexicans have a thing called bullfighting which is far more cruel than a rodeo.

Pimp

Follower of kiyology
Spains has the Running of the bulls and bull fights too. Plus other cultures do crapy things to animals. But thats how it is deal with it!

Arachna

Spider
Staff member
I still think everyone should switch to K-1 fights and wrestling.It is so much more fun to watch people fight. Then people vs animals. :shrug:

Arachna

Spider
Staff member
Lol...

Nah..more like :
[YOUTUBE]v0E4TmEX8bU[/YOUTUBE]
I was a big fan of that guy. But anyway i feel like i am going away from the topic.

Xiga

I know theres not much to say about the activity, but the fact that it IS happenng, and happening in many different cultures doesn't make it more humane. It is a cruel thing to do to any animal, be it bull, horse, dog, roosters, badgers and so on. I could care less about the actuall betting, and the odds of winning. Abusing a animal or human, no matter which, is still wrong, sick and discusting. This is why i like the media and the internet. Things and movies like this are meant to get you thinking about what actualy happens. It is meant to expose what's going on.

Even if this may not have been shown on TV or in the news in new york, or USA at all, it is spread across the world through the internet, and it points out the harsh facts about it. How many of you intend to support this after seeing the video? Many of you? If so I think there is something wrong with you, no offence. It is, to me, like supporting the bombing of world trade center just cause; Oh theres terror attacks elsewhere, and theres more humans, and it happens, nothing we can do about it. Wrong.

Sorry for over reacting if I did. ^^'

Arachna

Spider
Staff member
Oh my.Xiga hon.
I think you got us wrong.I am all up for people doing it to other people if it is made as a conscientious decisions,by both party's involved.
I do not support animal abuse.But to our great regret, this is the reality of a world in which we live.In any case no matter what i say.There still will be people,that will raize animals for fighting.And will bet on them until dogs/chickens/bulls/etc.. die in agony.It is sad.And disgusting. However people need to change and understand it is wrong to do it.Before that will vanish. That is the cruel reality. You know that just as i do.Not "knowing" about it will change nothing.