The Expression corner

WandererLynx XX

Dark Leviathan Sannin
Yo!!! was up people, i made this corner because while i was daydreaming in Chemistry a few weeks ago, i was wondering in Hybrid X Forum had a thread were people can just write and let loose and write was on their minds or anything that they want to, again i really don't know the full robes for this site but i believe that in this thread you should be able to write a full line of curse words in that is wat you want, but then again i don't know. So ppl post, consider it your lone corner, i swear i won't read the stuff ya'll write but if ya'll don't want others to see it i would not post it, i think double posting should be allowed in this space but i got to double check with Nori

i'll begin, AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! I'm so happy, Spring break is here. I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAppy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it's so good to free from all that loathsome work.

SakuraYume

Severuuk's Cuppycake
WoW this is interesting.

Right now I'm feeling very stressed out because my grandma hasn't bought a copy of my birth certificate or SS Card. -_-' I need it to get into school next year. T-T And I have to take night classes to catch up. >.<''

Man, and I have to get a job. XP Joyous day, that'll be. -____-
>.> <.<

Hidoi-Neko

Jared's master
Me feels awesome, cuz a new mall opened 3 days ago and it's awesome!!! :goku:
Got some new clothes and stuff and it's great, plus it+s 10 minutes away form my house^^
:goku:

WandererLynx XX

Dark Leviathan Sannin
I need to get some new clothes!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! but i have no money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dispair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but then again, i have mozarella stix in the fridge, Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Salvation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, but wait they're over due!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M IN DISPAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAVING NO FOOD HAS PUT ME IN DISPAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO, I STILL HAVE THOSE PIZZAS FROM LAST NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES SALVATION, HAPPY DAYS ARE HERE AT LASt!!!!!!

WandererLynx XX

Dark Leviathan Sannin
YES!!!!!!!!!!! I HAVE COOKIES, Take some!! XD * gives cookies to Karin-san* enjoy!!!!!!! but now!!!!!!!! i need new clothes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but i have no money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i need to drink mocha ( hoo ha hooo!!!!!!)

Krahe

Full of bees
A-ha ha, nice idea. I like, I like.

So, I fucking hate my college's housing page (and the whole website in general, but that's another rant for another day). I'm trying to retain my current room for next fall, but could they make it any more difficult?! The page listed under "Room Retention" tells me that, according to their records, I don't have a room to retain. WHAT THE HELL?! I'm in my assigned room right now! It's listed under "Current Housing Information!" WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?! The cut-off date is the twenty-fifth, for crying out loud. This needs to be done now, but I guess that would have been too damn easy!

And I can't apply for housing using the regular on-line application, either, because the only listed application period is for Summer 2008! So now, I'm going to have to wait until tomorrow to call the bastards and find out what the hell is going on! I'm so damned stressed ATM. *whimper*

WandererLynx XX

Dark Leviathan Sannin
yo, Krahe i know wat you mean it happened to me also, those pages are mad fucked up sometimes, THEY PISS THE HELL OF ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DEATH TO COLLEGE ROOM PAGES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Krahe

Full of bees
^ My college's entire web page is just massive fail. Bad graphics, poor layout, a preference to Internet Explorer (lol). You have to dig to find info that you don't even know is correct (There are still forms up from 2003 and '04. I'm not BSing here). Someone needs to redesign a bitch.