The end of Naruto

Naruto is getting worse and slower. Really a serie for 10 years old kids with no depth. In case u didnt notice in 300 episodes naruto has only 2 moves ( thats just great for the main character).

Nori

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (gredal @ August 8, 2007, 10:59 AM) [snapback]10289[/snapback]</div>
Naruto is getting worse and slower. Really a serie for 10 years old kids with no depth. In case u didnt notice in 300 episodes naruto has only 2 moves ( thats just great for the main character).[/b]
He actually has about 4 or 5. He has about 5 different manipulations of the Rasengan and also the Kage bunshin no jutsu....and because of his massive chakra he can make more clones than anyone. He's learned how to use these clones better etc...but yea you're referring to the anime.

You really cant count 85 of the episodes of Naruto because they were fillers. Obviously in the fillers they weren't going to give him new jutsu because it wasn't part of the manga. There's only 220 episodes of Naruto btw and 23 of Shippuuden making a total of 243 not 300 lol. So do 243-85 and you get 158 episodes that actually go along with the manga.

Even so, I kinda think Naruto has been going on too long. I think we all know that if it wasn't as disgustingly popular as it is right now it would have already ended. The series makes so much money they just refuse to end it. I think it could have gone down as one of the great series along with FMA and Neon Genesis if they just would have ended it earlier. That being said, I think it will continue until they've milked the series for as much money as it's worth.

the way i see it, just to go with the "producers want to cash in more" theory, they're gonna create a new arc or new filler series again :blink:

Well as for Naruto becoming Hokage, I think he becomes more of Jiraiya and become a perverted senin :dead: