The Egomaniacal Kitsune >: 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I might as well make one of these, hello, I am Nersius. I also go by the aliases Glaricion and Iwubchickenwubbins. I am sorry for the text wall at the bottom. Anyway, I hope that I improve your site experience, or at least speed up the LPW threads. Thank you for your time.1. How did you find this website: I was referred here by a member of this site.2. What are your favorite anime: Gankutsuo, Rozen Maiden, and Utawarerumono3. What are your favorite manga:Claymore and Legend of Koizumi (edit) and Nightmare Inspector4. Do have any musical interests you would like to share with us: I can play the violin, but I am very neglectful when it comes to practicing it.5. Where are you from: Las Vegas, Nevada, USA6. What is your occupation: Student7. What are some of your talents or things you are proud of doing or having: I am a fast typer.8. Hobbies/Interests: On Youtube I watch a lot of gaming industry news and gameplay videos. I also watch the news, and my favorite videos are political philosophy ones. I also like seeing older games getting reviewed. Games that I typically play are: Sacrifice, Armored Core, Recettear, Super Metroid, Portal, Touhou, and Deus Ex.On reading I like to read visual novels. My favorite visual novel is Saya no Uta from Nitroplus. I have also read a few others, including Tsukihime and Utawarerumono.

Status
Not open for further replies.