The den of Pervs

Status
Not open for further replies.

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
I have to say I have to agree to that ^^" But I'm sure they'll try their best to better themselves from now on. Let's not forget they were put under a real lot of pressure. The natural reaction to that is to bite back. They are admins, but no angels, it's only normal that even they get tired of all of it. They get attacked they attack back. *shrugs* not that much of a mystery, but it indeed didnt do their public image any good ^^"

If you look at Lily, people were shouting omg she got demoted because she's a threat D: but she really just resigned. And one certain admin's doing, is not what all of the admins are doing.
But again put yourself in their shoes, they are trying to defend theirselves, so if they really did so I cant say it's really that bad, it's only real bad for their image.

Rascal

ah well.. im tired, they see em as threats, they can demote them... there is actually nothing wrong with that .__." ... this whole thing is kinda meh... if i buy a boat, i kinda have the right not to let you on if I don't like you. so ... yeah.. they can be jerks if they want, its their boat ne

ah well.. im tired, they see em as threats, they can demote them... there is actually nothing wrong with that .__." ... this whole thing is kinda meh... if i buy a boat, i kinda have the right not to let you on if I don't like you. so ... yeah.. they can be jerks if they want, its their boat ne
I've repeatedly said that this is not a moral indictment. That would go nowhere.

Not to say that I couldn't make a compelling argument to the opposite affect of what you posted above.

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Uhm okay let's put it this way:
One of our Admins posted:

Hopefully you've read the latest announcement about the G2 and Muffin separation. If not, please go do so now or this thread won't make much sense.

All staff besides administrators and super moderators has had their power revoked. Because of the separation, G2 will need to protect itself from any possible animosity, even from the inside. Therefore, for those from muffin that wish to continue assuming their responsibilities here on G2Anime, please say so and you will have your power restored. For those that wish to leave because of this separation, we will move your account into the registered group. Thank you.
In short yes power was taken from everyone, but if they kept their cool and just told that they wanted to continue being a staff in here, they had the oppurtunity, how do you think I kept being a mod? I'm very much a Muffin too, you know. (and just so you know, some news entries were deleted after the seperation, so they really had reason to do so. and no not by the woner of the artciles, my articles also got removed, and i have no trouble whatsoever that my articles were still on this website)

Darkchao45

No More Heroes
Staff member
I normally don't take sides as I'm usually neutral, but after reading the past 5 pages I have to say that all those crucifying the admins with the exception of 3 or 4 civilized members, are just plain ignorant. inb4 "your just saying that cause your staff bro" lol no ;D

Also, I know most of you are just here to troll based on my little trip to G.O's cherry thread.

Congrats on a successful trol guys~

When you do something illegal and face legal action, you don't fight back. You comply and hope for the best. That's what happened here. The admins were swift in their actions to avoid any further issues. All the admins were aware of this, including Emeralda. As I am not an admin my knowledge on this part is limited but, apparently an agreement was made between all of them to switch forums. They all knew about it. And they all worked hard to make the transition a success. However, Emeralda disregarded this agreement and the hard work the admins put into this, and went off to do her own thing. You guys claim the staff went behind your backs, doing things behind closed doors, but didn't Emeralda do the same? I smell a contradiction~ XD

All those "Rawrs" have you people under her spell. I find it fishy this is not the first time Emeralda has had to move to another site. Then again, I have only been a member of g2 for less than a month, what do I know right? If any of the older members would like to enlighten me please go ahead. No, I am not being sarcastic I'm being quite serious. The more I know the better I can judge.

Regarding the articles. No one here is a lawyer, a quick google search doesn't exactly make you an expert either. It seems that problem was resolved but it was also quite silly. Yes, boyd was rather....explosive with his comments. I cannot defend him on that. However, you guys claim he is holding on to them out of spite, but aren't you guys doing the same?

The power freeze. Anyone below admin and super mod who wanted to continue being a mod here, could. Quite frankly, I see no point in arguing about this. Its not like it was just muffin mods being demoted, everyone was.

Rascal

I normally don't take sides as I'm usually neutral, but after reading the past 5 pages I have to say that all those crucifying the admins with the exception of 3 or 4 civilized members, are just plain ignorant. inb4 "your just saying that cause your staff bro" lol no ;D

Also, I know most of you are just here to troll based on my little trip to G.O's cherry thread.

Congrats on a successful trol guys~

When you do something illegal and face legal action, you don't fight back. You comply and hope for the best. That's what happened here. The admins were swift in their actions to avoid any further issues. All the admins were aware of this, including Emeralda. As I am not an admin my knowledge on this part is limited but, apparently an agreement was made between all of them to switch forums. They all knew about it. And they all worked hard to make the transition a success. However, Emeralda disregarded this agreement and the hard work the admins put into this, and went off to do her own thing. You guys claim the staff went behind your backs, doing things behind closed doors, but didn't Emeralda do the same? I smell a contradiction~ XD

All those "Rawrs" have you people under her spell. I find it fishy this is not the first time Emeralda has had to move to another site. Then again, I have only been a member of g2 for less than a month, what do I know right? If any of the older members would like to enlighten me please go ahead. No, I am not being sarcastic I'm being quite serious. The more I know the better I can judge.

Regarding the articles. No one here is a lawyer, a quick google search doesn't exactly make you an expert either. It seems that problem was resolved but it was also quite silly. Yes, boyd was rather....explosive with his comments. I cannot defend him on that. However, you guys claim he is holding on to them out of spite, but aren't you guys doing the same?

The power freeze. Anyone below admin and super mod who wanted to continue being a mod here, could. Quite frankly, I see no point in arguing about this. Its not like it was just muffin mods being demoted, everyone was.
1 uh no. you misunderstood. no one's trolling read it again. :) ... cept zero... idk what he was doing ne
3 dont diss the rawr ne i like it
4 how do you know no ones a lawyer~

oh goodness no, where did 2 go

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Matter was solved, angry people are angry, whether it is needed or not, so they infect others around them to join them.
But really, we weren't here to troll, we were here to leave our opinions, except for the 2-3 members who did so in the wrong way, they got close to trolling.

Anyways, I think that all that's wanted to be said is said now or not?

Kaze Araki

Libertarian Communist
@Darkchao45
Either you're too naive or you're just continuing the disinformation. It is clearly a power struggle between both parties and the move to xF was an attempt to undermine the bargaining power of the adversary. Both parties has motives and are far from innocent, however - I personally prefer a balance of power instead of a domination by one party. Nobody in their right mind would agree to a transition but later find another way to reverse it - and the reason behind it can be attributed to the shifting of power balance.

After what she did shes lucky she even got 1/3 of what she made. She has no say in anything anymore involving the site and she earned it that way. The Admins are being nice in their own right even fulfilling and even listening to some of her requests. If it was me I would boot a person like that and never listen to them again. Even Canabary from what I understand was helping her with her new merge.

She got most of what she made and thats more than fair enough. Its like you take my shit, disrespect me, lie, and cheat me behind my back after agreeing with me face to face then you want something from me in return? Get the hell out of here.
I was referring to the article thing, i could care less about emmie's situation ATM.

Kaze Araki

Libertarian Communist
@Kaze Araki She did in fact agree to the change in boards, and I just want to know how switching to Xenforo was a way to tilt the balance of power?
If we to switch to xF, after let us say 2 or 3 months - what bargaining power will Emeralda has left?

But hey, I personally has no issue with the three of you, I have been very happy here - up until the merge with AT. The fact that Emeralda loosing her power would mean a massive jeopardy to my independent, and the reality that I will be in the mercy of Tempest is literally horrifying.

abarnes

Staff member
If we to switch to xF, after let us say 2 or 3 months - what bargaining power will Emeralda has left?

But hey, I personally has no issue with the three of you, I have been very happy here - up until the merge with AT. The fact that Emeralda loosing her power would mean a massive jeopardy to my independent, and the reality that I will be in the mercy of Tempest is literally horrifying.
I am not seeing what you mean by bargaining power, even if we stayed with vBulletin this situation could have still ended the same due to multiple times of her going around what was agreed upon.

As for being at the 'mercy of Tempest' there will be none of this, and I will definitely be around the forums/site more often. There shouldn't be arguments between staff and members especially as a result of a disagreement between admins.

I was referring to the article thing, i could care less about emmie's situation ATM.
Essentially that's what youre all crying about, or something relating to it. Because youll all nitpick at something to argue and make the other side look bad. Plus this thread was meant to troll I dont even know why its still even open.

Essentially that's what youre all crying about, or something relating to it. Because youll all nitpick at something to argue and make the other side look bad. Plus this thread was meant to troll I dont even know why its still even open.
Heh? When was the last time you've seen me cry about anything. I find this entire affair rather amusing.

Prince

Earth's Blessing
Staff member
There is just one little thing that's bothering me right now ...
HOW IN GOD'S SAKE DID WE END UP IN THIS SITUATION???
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD CAN'T YOU GUYS JUST DROP IT ???
Your giving a really bad example right now, making it look like your just
waiting for someone to post and start and argue with them ...
Sheeeeesh.....

There is just one little thing that's bothering me right now ...
HOW IN GOD'S SAKE DID WE END UP IN THIS SITUATION???
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD CAN'T YOU GUYS JUST DROP IT ???
Your giving a really bad example right now, making it look like your just
waiting for someone to post and start and argue with them ...
Sheeeeesh.....
Well, i was bored, can you blame me?
Well that's nice.
(no thumbs up emote exists, what do i do?)

Well, i was bored, can you blame me?

(no thumbs up emote exists, what do i do?)
........................,,-~*~,,
......................./:.:.:.:.:.|
......................|;.;.;.;.;./
......................|.;.;.;.;.|
............._,,,,,_.).;.;.;.;.|
.........,,-":.:.:.:."~-,;.;.;.|
........(_,,,,---,,_:.:.);.;.;..",,
......,-":.:.:.:.:.""-,,/;.;.;.;.;.",
...../.__,,,,,,,,,___);.;.;.;.;.;|
...../"":.:.:.:.:.:.:¯""\;.;.;.;.;.,"
....\",__,,,,,,,,,,,__/;;;;;;;;;/\
.....\.::.:.:.:.:.:.:.;.);;;;;;;;;/:\
.......\,,,,,---~~~~;;;;;;;;,"::::\
.........."""~~--,,,,,,,,,,-"::::::::::\
...................\::::::::::::::::::::::\

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Prince, relax ^^
To be honest I think the matter was cooled down when Abarnes told that any of the articles can be removed if asked.
I dont think this is really something you can call an arguement. People seem to agree with oneanother right now XD

Status
Not open for further replies.