The den of Pervs

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like to say property as it sounds more like your gave it to me the moment you made them, but anyone who made those articles did great on posting them and i thank them for helping us out.
Point is, we didn't. All those articles were written for the site, not you. Emmie was the one spearheading the news team, so technically she has full control over everything related to articles.

I'm not saying that I want you to remove all the articles and stuff, but at least acknowledge that those article are the intellectual property of the people who wrote them.

@Btmangan
Mr. boyd lack common sense.
Bragging about the law is the last thing people like us would want to do.
Regardless of Zero's languages, removing his works will save us all the troubles.
Boyd's facing a lot of criticism and vinegar right now. . . but common morality is pretty clear when it comes on using someone else's intellectual property.

I'd appeal to that.

Unless you guys want to needlessly insult another person. It would avoid a lot of unnecessary drama, if (regarding these articles) you guys just do the right thing.

Kaze Araki

Libertarian Communist
Boyd's facing a lot of criticism and vinegar right now. . . but common morality is pretty clear when it comes on using someone else's intellectual property.

I'd appeal to that.

Unless you guys want to needlessly insult another person. It would avoid a lot of unnecessary drama, if (regarding these articles) you guys just do the right thing.
Aye, let us appeal to @Canabary instead.

Manga Wolf

Lazy and who cares
So lame, clinging onto work of the news team who worked for emmie and claiming it
lol just makes you look desperate, why don't you just delete their articles, they wrote it, let them have the right to take it down.
You admins are making a joke of yourselves, why don't you make your own news team and get them to make you articles instead of the ones which were done by the MC members who have practically left.
Should remove the ones which the authors no longer want published on your site

@Kaze Araki why bother? From what I can see it's a waste of time. All I've seen from Canary and Boy is bullshit. They don't make any sense. So far they've sounded like a bunch of assholes.
If the sole motivation for holding on to those articles is spite ("Because we legally can". Give me a break. . . ) then that does not do much to promote civility. (Not that Zero is promoting civility, but let's not all sink down to that. . . )

@Canabary

You know there's a big difference between what you can do and what you should do. I think it's pretty easy to see in this case, what the correct choice is.

Rascal

hrmmm ... after consulting with my conscience .... i think i might ask, what did the admins do wrong ne? concerning removing emmie from the team. other than maybe being too secretive over it all?
maybe everyone is in the right :/ ... the staffies can remove emmie if shes not what they want, and emmie can leave if this is not what she wants, and the members ofc can go wherever they please. ne?

hrmmm ... after consulting with my conscience .... i think i might ask, what did the admins do wrong ne? concerning removing emmie from the team. other than maybe being too secretive over it all?
maybe everyone is in the right :/ ... the staffies can remove emmie if shes not what they want, and emmie can leave if this is not what she wants, and the members ofc can go wherever they please. ne?
Oh, that's a no brainer. What interests me more is the tenacity of the admins to hold on to work that's not theirs, after previously promising to relinquish them upon request.

Everyone is usually in the right from their own perspective.

What I discussed in my OP wasn't a moral indictment of the mods here, it was an explanation as to why the community ditched G2 after they booted Emmie.

Oh, that's a no brainer. What interests me more is the tenacity of the admins to hold on to work that's not theirs, after previously promising to relinquish them upon request.
Clearly, it's spite.

I hope that the mods don't hold onto this property merely to spite the authors of that work.

abarnes

Staff member
Hello,

I am sorry for this turning into such a big ordeal, I will be removing all news post that are requested to be removed.

Should you want a news post removed pm either Myself or Canabary. As for other complaints you may also direct these to Myself and Canabary.

Not going to make this a long winded post, but I will say that in the beginning I see that Zero's request came off as a direct attack, but that is not a reason to attack back, no one should be here to argue if there is something needed handle is in an adult manor and your request will be handled in the order they were received.

- Abarnes

P.S. for those of you who do not know who I am. I am the Founder of G2Anime, I owned this site for over 7 years and it has seen it's ups and downs, but I will be back around more than ever now.

Hello,

I am sorry for this turning into such a big ordeal, I will be removing all news post that are requested to be removed.

Should you want a news post removed pm either Myself or Canabary. As for other complaints you may also direct these to Myself and Canabary.

Not going to make this a long winded post, but I will say that in the beginning I see that Zero's request came off as a direct attack, but that is not a reason to attack back, no one should be here to argue if there is something needed handle is in an adult manor and your request will be handled in the order they were received.

- Abarnes

P.S. for those of you who do not know who I am. I am the Founder of G2Anime, I owned this site for over 7 years and it has seen it's ups and downs, but I will be back around more than ever now.
I appreciate that you were able to see past the attack that was made and still honor the request.

It speaks very well of you and the site.

Rascal

.__. ... they promised that? where ne? because that changes things lots ... if they hold emmie to her contract, they must hold to theirs.

Everyone is usually in the right from their own perspective.

What I discussed in my OP wasn't a moral indictment of the mods here, it was an explanation as to why the community ditched G2 after they booted Emmie.

Clearly, it's spite.

I hope that the mods don't hold onto this property merely to spite the authors of that work.
nah, ppl followed emmie because emmie told a prettier story ne

abarnes

Staff member
.__. ... they promised that? where ne? because that changes things lots ... if they hold emmie to her contract, they must hold to theirs.

I do not know of the promise at hand, but I personally will hold to a promise made to the community wither they are leaving this site or not.

Well let's not forget that during the ordeal, mods (many of them were very good upright people) that were friendly to Emmie were demoted because they were seen as a "threat", which alienated us further by emphasizing the split.

A lot of mods also adopted a "sit down and shut up" approach which was horribly alienating.

Not to mention the censorship that followed. . . Legio's "invisible ban". That was incredibly damaging PR. I'm not saying any of it was wrong.

It just really came across poorly to those of us who support Em.

Rascal

Well let's not forget that during the ordeal, mods (many of them were very good upright people) that were friendly to Emmie were demoted because they were seen as a "threat", which alienated us further by emphasizing the split.

A lot of mods also adopted a "sit down and shut up" approach which was horribly alienating.

Not to mention the censorship that followed. . . Legio's "invisible ban". That was incredibly damaging PR.
ok... but i was talking about emmie ne
I know nothing of this thing with the mods (such things are secrets here ya know), so i cant address it gomen

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
They didnt get demoted jsut coz they were seen asa threats it may have looked like it but i know of two cases they got demoted because they asked for it, but then continued discussing making it look like they lost their modrights.

But yeah atleast the article part is solved now *whew*

@Tempest: Since we're here evaluating the moral and ethical fiber of the current g2 admin, I'm curious what your take on the matter is.
After what she did shes lucky she even got 1/3 of what she made. She has no say in anything anymore involving the site and she earned it that way. The Admins are being nice in their own right even fulfilling and even listening to some of her requests. If it was me I would boot a person like that and never listen to them again. Even Canabary from what I understand was helping her with her new merge.

She got most of what she made and thats more than fair enough. Its like you take my shit, disrespect me, lie, and cheat me behind my back after agreeing with me face to face then you want something from me in return? Get the hell out of here.

Status
Not open for further replies.