The den of Pervs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zero Phoenix

The Second Coming of Hazama
First of all Canabary and tempest are some awesome dudes i cannot deny that, if only our members were like them then it would have been way more fun with or without "HER".
I dont think you still understand what i have done to G2 and what my actual job is, but your mouth is so full of **** that i want to keep this short.
The members we have will always be with us no matter what and it will increase by thousands soon, as we are a awesome team working very hard to make G2 the way it was.
The so called copyrights are not even needed because you don't even seem to understand how to sue a person like me, let alone handling the case of getting your articles to be removed.

The law is not on your side it never was, and me being a mod is just cracking me up.
N!gga shut the fuck up. As soon as I turn up the heat you go back to that weak ass mod shit. The fact is if I feel so inclined I could sue your broke ass to the poor house but I know when a maggot doesn't have shit as it is so I'll spare you the legal proceedings. Pick up a damn book for once and maybe then you're realize how close you came to having your ass put up for display.

Tempest + Boyd + Canabary = A bunch of bitches. F#ck you and your mother.

Your so called "god damn" articles are my property and there is nothing you can do about that, what you did was write those articles freely out of your own will and good heart
So you're taking the combined 200+ working hours' worth of articles by the MC editorial team... as your own? Honestly?

Zero Phoenix

The Second Coming of Hazama
These n!ggaz crazy yo. :D Talk your shit boyd. I want to see how your dumbass argument stands up in court. I wrote three articles (my intellectual property) for Emeralda (i.e. not you) and some how their yours? Your parents were brother and sister weren't they?

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Still I havent seen any changes since the seperation nor can I see the staffsection causing me to be unable to help you guys out... yeah just saying~~
Nor did Canabary ever reply to my pm ^^ while it was about me being a mod here or not, sure I wasn't giving an answer or anything, but i didn't hear anything of him back, and dont tell me he was too bust to post a short reply or acknowledgement of the existence of my pm.
*shrugs* You're saying you have an awesome team trying to make G2 back the way it was but I cant see the team while i'm supposed to be a part of it. Or are you saying that because I came with Emmie I am not trustworthy? I really get that feeling, ya know? As I cant see the staffsection nor get any reply. And that while i said I didnt make any decicion yet and wanted to see how it goes. If this is gonna be how it goes then I appreciate HER ways more than yours, she does answer my questions =.=" now don't dare to ignore this or you really ARE kicking me out.

As for the articles WE wrote them, WE put hours in them, you foks watched them appear. But sure we wrote them for you OH WAIT we wrote them because EMMIE asked us too. Ai, ai, did we really write them out of our free will for YOU guys?
Well, for me I don't care, but Zero does seem to care, though he should have brought it in a more adult manner, he is right. Besides what's the big effort? You're being a bit childish here to not just erase them but comment on someone else's childishness...

Well Dien, I hope I'll still see you around at GO ^^" sorry for actually continueing that all on your goodbye thread OTL but I had to say it somewhere, had no faith that they'd reply my pms.

I didn't post this thread out of malice. I hope you all can see that I was calm and that I am still calm.

The reason I posted this thread is because I felt like someone really ought to say something objective here, rather than all of this bickering and finger pointing. I know you guys at G2 had your reasons for booting Emmie, I know Emmie had her reasons for doing what she did, and I know why the community went apeshit on you guys.

Some people are inclined to see other people as evil, and insult and degrade them. I do not like doing that. . . There are no evil people. . . there are just disagreements and failures of understanding and purpose.

What happened on this forum was a failure of understanding and purpose within the community at large, and If felt that if someone gave voice to it, that it might drown out the more irrational and angry voices at the table.

*Looks at Zero Phoenix* I told you on GO that I didn't support revenge and insult against G2. Please, wage your campaign elsewhere.

We will gladly hear the members opinions on anything, but in this case there were legal and financial implications that had to be taken into consideration.
I respect your position, but you guys totally blew the PR campaign on this one. You could have all the reason in the world for doing what you did, but the fallout in this situation came because you did not talk to the community.

You then took major action against a mod who was loved by the community, Emmie.

I don't like to play what-ifs, but had you made an appeal to the community, not only would Emeralda have folded (or raised the necessary funds), but the people would still be on your side.

The fact that you locked them out of this decision-making process and talked this out behind closed doors had. . . well these repercussions *motions with hands*.

The fact that you treated fair-minded and rational posters like Kaze and Nisa with suspicion and pushed them from the process suggests that you did not deem the new arrivals to be trustworthy, you reinforced a schism between the communities that has expressed itself as exodus.

Still I havent seen any changes since the seperation nor can I see the staffsection causing me to be unable to help you guys out... yeah just saying~~
Nor did Canabary ever reply to my pm ^^ while it was about me being a mod here or not, sure I wasn't giving an answer or anything, but i didn't hear anything of him back, and dont tell me he was too bust to post a short reply or acknowledgement of the existence of my pm.
*shrugs* You're saying you have an awesome team trying to make G2 back the way it was but I cant see the team while i'm supposed to be a part of it. Or are you saying that because I came with Emmie I am not trustworthy? I really get that feeling, ya know? As I cant see the staffsection nor get any reply. And that while i said I didnt make any decicion yet and wanted to see how it goes. If this is gonna be how it goes then I appreciate HER ways more than yours, she does answer my questions =.=" now don't dare to ignore this or you really ARE kicking me out.

Well Dien, I hope I'll still see you around at GO ^^" sorry for actually continueing that all on your goodbye thread OTL but I had to say it somewhere, had no faith that they'd reply my pms.
No, Nisa. Don't apologize! ^___^

Your post actually goes along quite well with mine. It speaks to the sense of "separation" between the insularity of the leadership here and the rest of the community.

I speak truthfully when I say that @HappyNisa is a very good person (She greets new arrivals in person with a friendly and welcoming tone) who is very dedicated to doing the right thing.

For you guys to lock her out cements my point. Forums such as these are communities. If the important decisions are made in such a way that locks everyone out of the decision-making process, there are inevitable problems. If you do not trust the community to "handle" certain circumstances, and contain the discussion to only a privileged few, can you really be surprised that people would resent that?

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'm affraid that talking about this all might actually cause this thread to be deleted/closed whatever.

Our Admin-sama's dont like to hear complaints. <-- oh that's gonna make them hate me *sigh* well SORRY

Rascal

1. We were trying not to bother members about things that are somewhat trivial to them. The only reason anyone was even told was because Emeralda broke our agreements and went on a "save vBulletin" campaign. But once that agreement was broken, and in essence the partnership, and people started to "demand" answers, we showed the financial and legal reasonining behind it.

2. I expect you to be reasonable and see how $210 in extra expenses is ridiculous when we already have three licenes worth $200, $120, $100 a piece. The donation plan was a stupid idea to begin with and completely unecessary. There was no justification to have a "fund raiser" for a forum software when we already had three licenses for three perfectly good forum softwares laying around. The server costs of over $300 a month easily trumps any need for investment in a new forum software, especially considering global market research put the difference in user enjoyment with vBulletin and Xenforo to virtually non existent after a small adjustment period.

The entire reason we didn't want to do a "fund raiser" was because we didn't want to waste you members money. There was no evidence what so ever to suggest that this investment would be "vital" for the community. As a result asking members for money was a non issue. Had it been considered vital, the money would have been invested without any help from donations.
lol we can decide for ourselves what is trivial thank you.
the donation was a great idea, if the majority of the forum wants vB (just an example) then we have that right to pay for vB no one cares if you own a license worth a billion dollars mate, if its not the kind we want ^^
also, why does she need a justification for a fund raiser =__= no one asked you to donate. you just want things to happen ur way.

stop turning us into a charity case, you don't get to decide what others deem important, if you'd like to know, you have to ask and hope we grace you with an answer. Also, if you dont wanna spend the money, say so from the get go~ and then butt out and let us figure it out for ourselves. ne? ur royal highness isnt the only person with a wallet. UNLESS :| you just need to be incharge ne, and the money is a great leverage for getting at the top kekeke

boyd

Staff member
N!gga shut the fuck up. As soon as I turn up the heat you go back to that weak ass mod shit. The fact is if I feel so inclined I could sue your broke ass to the poor house but I know when a maggot doesn't have shit as it is so I'll spare you the legal proceedings. Pick up a damn book for once and maybe then you're realize how close you came to having your ass put up for display.

Tempest + Boyd + Canabary = A bunch of bitches. F#ck you and your mother.
Your reply just tells me how well you have it in life, so if i was that close then how much would i need to do to get to the end so we can have some action??

Your permenant ban will happen very soon just so your know it, insulting staff members again even after you have been warned.
I am just enjoying this so will see what you have to say for yourself, because only an actual and proper apology will be acceptable for further existence on the forum.

So you're taking the combined 200+ working hours' worth of articles by the MC editorial team... as your own? Honestly?
I like to say property as it sounds more like your gave it to me the moment you made them, but anyone who made those articles did great on posting them and i thank them for helping us out.

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
I like to say property as it sounds more like your gave it to me the moment you made them, but anyone who made those articles did great on posting them and i thank them for helping us out.
As for the articles WE wrote them, WE put hours in them, you foks watched them appear. But sure we wrote them for you OH WAIT we wrote them because EMMIE asked us too. Ai, ai, did we really write them out of our free will for YOU guys?
Well, for me I don't care, but Zero does seem to care, though he should have brought it in a more adult manner, he is right. Besides what's the big effort? You're being a bit childish here to not just erase them but comment on someone else's childishness...
Ehh yeah thanks for not replying to my post at all btw, i was being real serious about not being able to see the staffsection nor any changes and I feel VERY ignored...

Rascal

Your permenant ban will happen very soon just so your know it, insulting staff members again even after you have been warned..
second time its been worded that way, and so i will say this, "insulting staff members" lol like you have some special right to not be insulted, it should be an offense against insulting another person. .... and to that i say:

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
Ehh yeah thanks for not replying to my post at all btw, i was being real serious about not being able to see the staffsection nor any changes and I feel VERY ignored...
Sorry about the staff section. It's a permission error and it'll be fixed by one of the admins. Changes are being planned on. Because of the deep integration between G2 and Muffin it requires quite a bit of planning.

Kaze Araki

Libertarian Communist
@boyd
Just remove his articles already.
You don't need to brag so much about law, the content of your server does not support your pseudo moral higher ground.
Remove his articles and all is settled, as simple as that.

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gosh was that so hard to tell me? =.="
But thanks for the info and nice to know there are actually gonna be changes and that i get informed about them so quickly and without me begging for attention.
I sound sarcastic and I was, but I really AM happy that someoen finally DID pay attention to what I was saying. so yeah thanks >.>"

@Vanity it saves a REAL lot of stress but I promised to look how things go first. (not that I got any reply to that promise but I still made it)

Status
Not open for further replies.