The best anime sites for direct download

Hey thanks go out to the guy who gave out the animesharing.org link... you rock I had no Idea of this site... well then again I can only get two new series off it... but still every series adds up and I have been wanting to see mushishi and monster for a while now

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
Hey thanks go out to the guy who gave out the animesharing.org link... you rock I had no Idea of this site... well then again I can only get two new series off it... but still every series adds up and I have been wanting to see mushishi and monster for a while now
Well, 23 new series + 1 movie were added there recently~

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
Is it normal that I can't download anything from this site even directly via browser and not download managers? Sorry, I somehow didn't check this earlier, silly me...

Nori

Is it normal that I can't download anything from this site even directly via browser and not download managers? Sorry, I somehow didn't check this earlier, silly me...
Media is suspended, people definitely killed my bandwidth in a matter of days.

support animegelade

yeah..it is true. the site provide direct download in rmvb file format. the only problem is, when your download stop, you are not allowed to continue. You have to start from the beginning. i think animegelade is great.

Nori

yeah..it is true. the site provide direct download in rmvb file format. the only problem is, when your download stop, you are not allowed to continue. You have to start from the beginning. i think animegelade is great.
Thanks lol. Wait until you make your next post...cause then you can access premium media!