The best anime sites for direct download

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Nori @ August 2, 2007, 1:48 AM) [snapback]9825[/snapback]</div>
STFU! :dry:[/b]
And you are supposed to be an admin... It is a logical progression of thought for some. I could see quite clearly what he meant.
Loosen up a bit and loose the stupid insults... he wasnt even talking too you.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Entombment @ August 2, 2007, 9:41 AM) [snapback]9857[/snapback]</div>
It doesn't really make sense to post the link to the site, while you're on it[/b]
So true...

And on a final note anime-eden is only decent for getting manga, realitylapse is rm only and add burdened and AnimeA is mainly free file hosts and is therefor automatically out of the running for good sites...

Nori

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (unknowable @ August 3, 2007, 2:18 AM) [snapback]9923[/snapback]</div>
And you are supposed to be an admin... It is a logical progression of thought for some. I could see quite clearly what he meant.
Loosen up a bit and loose the stupid insults... he wasnt even talking too you.[/b]
.....He's one of my mods, he knows to expect this stuff from me....in most cases (like this one) it's a joke. Me being an admin has no baring on what I say on this forum considering if I gotta act nicer to be an admin then that would be pretty ridiculous. I didn't say it to you so why should you care?....hmm. I think it's amazing how your trying to lecture me though, it's pretty funny. Either way keep yourself in check... :happy:

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
Fail.

Anime-eden has one of the crappiest speeds out there, even though they have a lot of anime.

Reality Lapse has everything in rm format (as stated above) which is DVD player unfriendly.

Come to think of it, I need to finally download something from here to check out the speed *makes a quick check* Eeeewww, no download managers?

Entombment

Do you mean download accelerator? Cause download managers work just fine, like the one in Firefox. The script is kinda unfriendly to download accelerators though. Nori wanted me to look through it and see if I could fix some of it. But he's yet to give it to me so I can look at it xD

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Nori @ August 3, 2007, 8:36 PM) [snapback]9933[/snapback]</div>
.....He's one of my mods, he knows to expect this stuff from me....in most cases (like this one) it's a joke. Me being an admin has no baring on what I say on this forum considering if I gotta act nicer to be an admin then that would be pretty ridiculous. I didn't say it to you so why should you care?....hmm. I think it's amazing how your trying to lecture me though, it's pretty funny. Either way keep yourself in check... :happy:[/b]
No however from my perspective it seemed that you were just insulting him because he spoke up about what he thought...
I apologize if it was just a joke... and I care because I hate forums filled with one liners and insults *cought*gaia*cough*
As for it being amazing that I lecture you... well it is just a habit from the many sites I have run.
As for me I do keep myself in check.

hahaha... as for sites

anikei.com (should be back soon) DA
everyanime.com (down but is still hosting distro... there is a link above the 4 main series that takes you to a page of links... thank god for HQ code-geass 24-25) DA
lolipower.org (low speeds only ~200-300k but they host a lot and are good for getting the odd eppy) NO/DA
starfreeze.com (good DA speeds... but I think they have a new 4 downloads a day rule... hmm... no reg though) DA
anime.ms (used to be the second best next to yurikamome.info... not sure how it is now... but used to host heaps... including all of one piece...) DA
Crazi-pwns-joo.com (good speeds... not alot of anime but they do have kenichi, D grayman and Kekaishi) DA
anime-me.com (great speeds lots of anime) DA
animebw.com (~300-500k with DA... wait for the links to connect... it may take a minute to get up to speed)
ep.0wnz.at (varying speeds with DA for Erementar Gerad)
shana.0wnz.at (shakugan no shana)

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Entombment @ August 4, 2007, 4:29 AM) [snapback]9968[/snapback]</div>
Do you mean download accelerator? Cause download managers work just fine, like the one in Firefox. The script is kinda unfriendly to download accelerators though. Nori wanted me to look through it and see if I could fix some of it. But he's yet to give it to me so I can look at it xD[/b]
You should rather say it's friendly for Firefox only. No Opera + Flashget combo...

Oh, and add > AnimeSharing.org < and > G2Anime.net <. Those are 2 of my favourites which truly allow download managers and have nice speed (especially the first one).

Entombment

Ahh. Abarnes site is great xD Been around for quite a while. Never heard of the other one

Anyway. I'm looking through the download script though I'm a bit tired, so I'll see what I can do about the download manager problem. And see if maybe it has problems with certain browsers and what not

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
The other one isn't as well known, but has better speed than G2 (mostly because of the difference in the number of leechers).

Oh, if you make it so Flashget would work here with Opera, I'll treat you to some hawt smecks~

Entombment

Yeah, alot of people visit/download from that site, so the server kinda gets a little spazzy

Also, I'm gonna assume that your browser is set to allow cookies, right? I'm looking through the script right now. And I'm gonna hold you to your word xD

Entombment

Wait, does it? Or was that directed at me xD

Also. I've figured out the problem. And its not in the script. Its because the way the download manager is scripted, it sends two requests to the server, one for your download and another for the program itself. So no matter what, the server is handling two requests by the same user, without the 20 second delay, so it repetitively gives the 'Wait 20 Seconds' message. Which would explain why you, and other peoples downloads haven't been working. The delay is there as too not overload the sites bandwidth, which would cause it to go down. So, unfortunately there's nothing I can do about it. I continuously looked through the script for hours, and then decided to take a look at the programs source code

Sorry I couldn't fix that one for you =/