The Amazing Race

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
So, anyone watching this show?

I basically, like this show. Make me wish I was one of the contestant......

As long as you have the willpower to last a whole length of a race and has the personality to be more entertaining than a talking brick wall, I say apply for the next race.

On second thought, if you like whining and annoy the helll out of your teammate and provide laughs on the way, go on ^^

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
lulz leo,

The first one is a requirement to win the game

The second one is a requirement to be famous IN the game.......

[quote name='Wolfnagi']lulz leo,

The first one is a requirement to win the game

The second one is a requirement to be famous IN the game.......[/QUOTE]

LOL not exactly.

Tell that to Henri and Terri in 2nd season. Were they famous? Yes they are, but for a very BAD reason, and that does not bode well for their compatriots (the camwhore mactors marvilson).

Wait, are we talking about the Asia version or the International one? Cause I hell as prefer Phil Keoghan more than mr show my biceps everytime I appear on screen, ahh mr allan wu. I remember every second he appeared in a black sleeveless shirt and his face silently exclamating "Marvel at my huge biceps!"

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
lulz leo, lulz xD

It don't really matter which version

Thought I prefer Asians cause its the one I can enter with lesser opponents in the audition xD

Also to add to that, you'd relate more to the other contestants and the audience catered is also, well more you could relate to.

I don't want to bash other races but I've read that the international version contestants tend to have racial tendencies. Obviously I could be wrong but hell I'd rather be not in a contest where I'd be the only asian in it.

On second thought, nah you could just use foreign language on them. I'd say chinchin taberu to them in Japanese but translate it to them for hello.

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
Yup, that too xD

But the international version is kinda, bias....

Mostly, those are Americans..........