Tattoos & Piercings

M

Maszrum

What do you think about them? Do you have any? Any you have seen that look really good... or really bad? Hm. Piercing. I don't really like. I mean- if someone really wants to have it- go ahead. But doesn't mean I like that or that I'd want to. I mean I have common ear piercings, but nothing eccentric.Tattoos. Well the fact that I have two tattoos means something, eh? I like tattoos. A lot. If there aren't too many of them. And if they don't look shitty. My first tattoo, which I got when I turned 18
Second one which I got like 3 years ago.

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
I haven't got any tattoos or piercings. Piercings especially aren't my thing especially when it's over done. Brow piercings and ear piercings, cool, heck tongue ones too. Anything else I just find to be "..eh..". Tattoos are awesome though, as long as they're not retarded and they don't cover the person's body from head to toe. I'd like to get one myself except I haven't even the faintest idea what tattoo I'd get.

well I like tattoo's but I won't get any for myself. Its the whole sharp needles fear, its so bad, I won't step foot NEAR a tattoo shop. >.>" but anyway, I only got 1 piercing, and I plan on getting more.
but its a simple ears pirecing. thats it. >/////> I got it like 3 years ago.

Tattoos..... although sounds and looks cool..... i can't stand the needle.....it's too much...Piercing.... eh.. i don't like piercing though...

M

Maszrum

Oh yeah. The needle. Well. You can't actually see it cause most of it is hidden in that tattoo machine....but the pain. THE PAIN!!! >.<

ZeroKnight

ǤξД§§ ʃᵯᵯӨƦŦДζ
Being the Lelouch and Code Geass fanatic that I am, I plan on getting a Geass Sigil tattooed somewhere on myself.[spoilerop="Spoiler! What the Geass Sigil on someone means"]A Geass sigil on someone's body (not the eyes) with the power of Geass signified their Geass reached full maturity and are Immortal[/spoilerop]I don't know where yet. I was thinking about a large one spanning my upper back. Something like the tips of the "wings" stopping at my shoulders, and then the bottom tip somewhere mid-back. Either that or on the back of my hand or something. Would be kick ass :DAs for piercings...I have absolutely no idea if I'll ever get one.

I dont know if I'd ever get anything pierced but at least most piercings arnt permanent (most arn't). That's the one thing i have against tattoos they are permanent and so if you get a shitty one then your stuck with it. I think I'm going to wait until i find something that means a lot to me and then get a tattoo (i only plan to get 1 or 2 so they have to be special).

Das Gottlos

(*・_・)ノ⌒*
I've been thinking of getting a tattoo for awhile now.I want to get a stylized Zhu Que on my right upper-arm/shoulder. The body of the Zhu Que whould be in the shoulder area, with tail feathers going down to my elbow.Behind the body would be Yin-Yang symbol inside a stylized Celtic Christian Cross.I've chosen this because each of the three motifs appeal to me or represent me; the Zhu Que is associsated with the South (Where I Live), the season of Summer (When I was born), and the element of Fire (I'm a Fire Rabbit in Chinese astrology - I also firetwirl); I consider myself a Taoist/Buddhist, so the symbol of the nature of the world, the Yin-Yang is poignant; The Celtic Chirstan Cross is the one imaging of the cross that appeals to me most, and as I was writing this, I found out the origin of the Celtic Cross, comes from the Bolgar cross, or Sun Cross, which is symbolic as I love the sun.As can be probably be inferred from what I want done, I believe that tattoos should be chosen for their symbolism, and not just as a piece of art.In regards to peircings, I am indifferent; I have none, and I probably wont get any, and I dont care if another person has any, as long as they are not overboard with them; too many makes a person look like a walking lightning rod.​

I actually want a bunch of piercings:I want my nape aaaallll the way down my spine to be pierced, my third eye, certain places not visible with theeyes -cough-, my belly button, lips, nose, and tongue (from the center to the tip). : 3i am going to get dagaz(a rune which means day/infinity, among other things) tattooed on my wrist.since we are talking about body modifications, lol, i also want to get scarification/and brandings. <3

ZeroKnight

ǤξД§§ ʃᵯᵯӨƦŦДζ
I agree with DG, tattoos should definitely be symbolic. My second one will be something like what DG describes. Something loaded with symbolism to himself.Also, yours in particular sounds pretty awesome. I expect some pics when you get it done ^^@ViralThat's a hell of a lot of piercings, lolYou better make damn sure not to walk out in a thunderstorm... ...unless you could harness the electricity and shoot it at people...that'd be pretty epic.

[quote name='"~ ZeroKnight ~' date=' post: 24685"']I agree with DG, tattoos should definitely be symbolic. My second one will be something like what DG describes. Something loaded with symbolism to himself.Also, yours in particular sounds pretty awesome. I expect some pics when you get it done ^^@ViralThat's a hell of a lot of piercings, lolYou better make damn sure not to walk out in a thunderstorm... ...unless you could harness the electricity and shoot it at people...that'd be pretty epic.[/quote]i really, really love piercings. the needle through flesh feels sooo good. xDi used to have my lip pierced, and my nose- i lost both of them though, and i feel so naked. ToTLOL. i wish i could. @_@ i'll tell you how that works out for me.

ZeroKnight

ǤξД§§ ʃᵯᵯӨƦŦДζ
[quote name='"Viral' date=' post: 24686"']LOL. i wish i could. @_@ i'll tell you how that works out for me.[/quote]If you could teach me...that'd be even cooler...lightning is one of my more favored elements <3