Tarot Readings

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hmm you seem very busy but .__. Could you give me a reading about my school/education? No need to hurry like johnzy said reading are best when they accurate >.< you need your concentration and uhm yeah.... its not like I'd die without having the question answered >.< just wondering ^^

Okay, guys. Good news. Tomorrow I got some and i say SOME free time, cause I need to make some hw and the present for my gf's birthday, but the next people will get their readings made. It is not to be unfair, but I have a list of who asked first.

1. TRC

2. Johnzy

3. Lu

4. Rah

5. Wolfie

@Kaze, that is a question that even tarot cannot answer

To TRC

Present
: Right now, your life needs to be guided in the correct way if you want to achive something

Immediate Challenge: There will be an opportunity in which you need to take to make an advance in what you wish for

Distant Past: You were a person who lost several things dear to your life.

Recent Past: You've been given good news that had made you change your mind towards love

Best Outcome: You are cheating on youself, but this doesn't mean you wont have a love life soon, but to be more honest with your own emotions

Immediate Future By being honest, you will have a prosperous love life

Factors affecting the situation: Sincerity will be the key to achieve anyone's heart

External Influences: You will be overcoming obstacles in your way that will lead you closer to what you desire

Hopes and Fears: Your hope is that you will never be left alone by your dear one but fear that any relationship wont last long and die

Final Outcome: Thought will be the key for you to decide and keep your future love life alive and good enough to last long

To Johnzy

Present: Right now, your life is good. You are satisfied with what you're going through

Immediate Challenge: There will be a "duel" in which you will need to do your best in order to achieve something.

Distant Past: You were a person whose life was full of victories and good times

Recent Past: You've been sulking in thought about life and why you were so successful.

Best Outcome: If you continue to give too much thought into this, you might be losing something important to you

Immediate Future Continue your life living every second and not giving too much thought at what's happening and you will soon establish a love life or your love life will become even better

Factors affecting the situation: Sometimes consulting with someone will help you get a better view about things

External Influences: Your family will be an important key for you to keep on living happily

Hopes and Fears: Your hope is that you will never be alone but fear that this will never come

Final Outcome: If you continue to have a negative way of thinking several obstacles will come to your life.

To Lu

Present: Right now, your life seems to be full of good news

Immediate Challenge: There will be opportunities to make you gain wealth, but you need to find them.

Distant Past: You were a person who didn't believed and trusted other people or religion for any reason

Recent Past: You've been starting to become more noble and a person who likes to help

Best Outcome: You will have the force and strength to overcome any obstacle that might come to your life

Immediate Future You will have a successful career

Factors affecting the situation: You have a fiery heart that will lead you to where you want

External Influences: Ignoring whta others might say will be the key to go as far as you want.

Hopes and Fears: Your hope is that you will be a respected person, but fear that this respect will be earned in a wrong way

Final Outcome: You will be a successful person with lots of business to make, which will lead you to be prosperous.

To Rah

Present: Right now, your life feels like you need someone to be with you

Immediate Challenge: There will be a major loss or change in your life

Distant Past: You were a person who liked to be treated with justice

Recent Past: You've were treated with treachery and people tended to cheat on you

Best Outcome: You will be facing several tough obstacles that might affect the way you plan to have a love life

Immediate Future You will achieve the wealth of love soon, but it depends on what you do to keep it alive

Factors affecting the situation: You are a person who has the respect of several others

External Influences: The lack of faith of other people might lead them to fall for you

Hopes and Fears: Your hope is that you will find luck in love life, but fear that this will never come

Final Outcome: You will have a nice warm love life, but you need to do your paart to keep it alive

Next post is Wolfie, Kaguya, Pi and Nisa

[quote name='Shadowwolf']

To Rah

Present: Right now, your life feels like you need someone to be with you

Immediate Challenge: There will be a major loss or change in your life

Distant Past: You were a person who liked to be treated with justice

Recent Past: You've were treated with treachery and people tended to cheat on you

Best Outcome: You will be facing several tough obstacles that might affect the way you plan to have a love life

Immediate Future You will achieve the wealth of love soon, but it depends on what you do to keep it alive

Factors affecting the situation: You are a person who has the respect of several others

External Influences: The lack of faith of other people might lead them to fall for you

Hopes and Fears: Your hope is that you will find luck in love life, but fear that this will never come

Final Outcome: You will have a nice warm love life, but you need to do your paart to keep it alive[/QUOTE]

To Wolfie

Present: Right now, your life is full of lies. Try to be more honest with yourself

Immediate Challenge: You will need to use your own virtue to surpass an obstacle that will come to you

Distant Past: You were a person who had lots of success and good fortune

Recent Past: You've been a noble person that will eventually gain lots of wealth and love

Best Outcome: Even though obstacles will come, good fortune will be by your side and probably wont change who you are

Immediate Future You will be trying both sides of the coin: being an otaku or not being one

Factors affecting the situation: There might be a loss or a desire to change that that you are asking

External Influences: Business will be an important will lead to change or stay the same.

Hopes and Fears: Your hope is that you will find a good woman that will let you be like you are, but fear that she wont be this way

Final Outcome: Your own wealth will depend in who you seek for and how you do things for yourself. But probably you will remain this way.

To Kaguya

Present: Right now, your life is full of wealth and good times

Immediate Challenge: There will be several obstacles coming to your life

Distant Past: You were a person who had a quarrel and got angry about something

Recent Past: You've been more intelligent on how you react about things

Best Outcome: Obstacles will be present in what you want to achieve. Be careful and work with intelligence.

Immediate Future There will be several quarrels in your future.

Factors affecting the situation: You might be discovering things that were hidden from you

External Influences: A major change will be coming to your life

Hopes and Fears: Your hope is that you will find a good person to be with, but you fear that he/she will never come

Final Outcome: Thought will be the key for you to decide and keep your future love life alive and good enough to last long

To Pi

Present: Right now, your life is full of ignorance about what you wish to study or what will happen in the near future

Immediate Challenge: There will be a moment in which you need to think to achieve the knowledge of a genius

Distant Past: You were a person who liked to talk a lot or brag about your sucess in school

Recent Past: You've been starting to feel melancholic about the time that has already passed by

Best Outcome: Whatever you wish for, will come true through your hard work and good thought

Immediate Future At first you will be alone for a short span of time

Factors affecting the situation: The fire in your heart and attitude might be a barrier that will make a person doubt about you

External Influences: Probably this melancholy in your life will turn into misery if you do not do anything about it

Hopes and Fears: Your hope is that sincerity will help you throughout your educational life, but fear that it will only cause more trouble

Final Outcome: Your life in education will be successfull and will lead you into a good life, with wealth and lots of business to do.

To Nisa

Present: Right now, yourlife goes in a calm way, which helps you out in your everyday life

Immediate Challenge: The past will come and be an obstacle for you, be prepared

Distant Past: You were probably betrayed by people you knew that made you have problems

Recent Past: You've been having a loss of faith in yourself

Best Outcome: You are going to have great results if you keep yourself modest

Immediate Future You were have a great moment in your life and education if you keep your head in a light way and continue with modesty

Factors affecting the situation: Good news will be an important factor leading your education

External Influences: There will be justice to what happened in the past and will help you move forward

Hopes and Fears: Your hope is that you will have a great moment in oyur future, but fear that the relations you established will break

Final Outcome: Your strength will lead you to have a great successful life throughout your educzation

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
[quote name='Shadowwolf']To Nisa

Present: Right now, yourlife goes in a calm way, which helps you out in your everyday life

Immediate Challenge: The past will come and be an obstacle for you, be prepared

Distant Past: You were probably betrayed by people you knew that made you have problems

Recent Past: You've been having a loss of faith in yourself

Best Outcome: You are going to have great results if you keep yourself modest

Immediate Future You were have a great moment in your life and education if you keep your head in a light way and continue with modesty

Factors affecting the situation: Good news will be an important factor leading your education

External Influences: There will be justice to what happened in the past and will help you move forward

Hopes and Fears: Your hope is that you will have a great moment in oyur future, but fear that the relations you established will break

Final Outcome: Your strength will lead you to have a great successful life throughout your educzation[/quote]

Its kinda scary how the past and present thingies are indeed right O__O that does promise the rest is right as well .___.

You really are good at this considering you know nothing about me :O

But you know what I've always been wondering? That if you knew the future would the future change then? because you know it and coz it changes you actually don't know it because you changed the future by knowing what it would have hold? .__. Ehm Anyway!!!

Thanks a lot for the reading!!! Have fun with your girlfriend tomorrow :)

[quote name='HappyNisa']But you know what I've always been wondering? That if you knew the future would the future change then? because you know it and coz it changes you actually don't know it because you changed the future by knowing what it would have hold? .__. Ehm Anyway!!! Thanks a lot for the reading!!! Have fun with your girlfriend tomorrow [/quote]

It's actully today and tomorrow. Mornin' here.

Well, it is indeed the future, but a possiblity of hundreds of futures. You see, a small decision changes your future, I just provide whar will happen and how you should treat it

Shadowwolf;25460[B said:
][/B]To TRC

Present
: Right now, your life needs to be guided in the correct way if you want to achive something

Immediate Challenge: There will be an opportunity in which you need to take to make an advance in what you wish for

Distant Past: You were a person who lost several things dear to your life.

Recent Past: You've been given good news that had made you change your mind towards love

Best Outcome: You are cheating on youself, but this doesn't mean you wont have a love life soon, but to be more honest with your own emotions

Immediate Future By being honest, you will have a prosperous love life

Factors affecting the situation: Sincerity will be the key to achieve anyone's heart

External Influences: You will be overcoming obstacles in your way that will lead you closer to what you desire

Hopes and Fears: Your hope is that you will never be left alone by your dear one but fear that any relationship wont last long and die

Heh... I dunno what to think. Hopes and fears are on the dot. Not sure about distant past, but there are several things I have regretted. I don't quite understand how the 'best' outcome is... best? :/

And yesterday was the first time I met my friend's crush (she had a crush for him for about 4-5 years?). It was an awkward moment since I made a facebook group of them... I wonder if that's what they meant by 'Recent Past'? XD

I dunno. The best outcome is the best cause if you're lying to yourself, this might happen. It is more like a "Gett your butt to work and change that" statement

[quote name='Shadowwolf']I dunno. The best outcome is the best cause if you're lying to yourself, this might happen. It is more like a "Gett your butt to work and change that" statement[/quote]

I see... The tarot reading makes me sound like a wuss or tsundere. ;__;

[quote name='Shadowwolf']To Kaguya

Present: Right now, your life is full of wealth and good times

Immediate Challenge: There will be several obstacles coming to your life

Distant Past: You were a person who had a quarrel and got angry about something

Recent Past: You've been more intelligent on how you react about things

Best Outcome: Obstacles will be present in what you want to achieve. Be careful and work with intelligence.

Immediate Future There will be several quarrels in your future.

Factors affecting the situation: You might be discovering things that were hidden from you

External Influences: A major change will be coming to your life

Hopes and Fears: Your hope is that you will find a good person to be with, but you fear that he/she will never come

Final Outcome: Thought will be the key for you to decide and keep your future love life alive and good enough to last long[/quote]

my hopes and fears is right...

so is my past...i feel my mind went down in IQ as i age xD

and my present is indeed true.

thanks Shadow.