Susano'o

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
because It cant get anymore uber badass than it is. :*_*:

Heres two things I would like to see the Susano'o do.

1. Sasuke's Susano'o has the amaterasu sword right? How about some Amaterasu arrows. :coool: OWNAGE

2.Susano'o is basically chakra. The user should be able to manipulate its size just like its form. IMO it should be shrink down into a thin layer of armor down to human size. This way we get both Speed and Defense/Offense. Epic ownage.

(Yeah I stole this idea from HSDK. Seikuken evolving into Ryusui Seikuken and the barrier shrinks instead of increasing.)

For 1, it's possible, but it probably won't happen because 2 will probably happen instead. I could imagine the Susanoo shrinking down to form armour. After all, Naruto's kyubi thing already shrunk down into a small shape, so I don't see why Sasuke's Susanoo won't.

Pimp

Follower of kiyology
To #2 i was thinking the same thing. The size that it is at now can not be fast. Unless we use Gundam logic of the bigger it is the faster it is.

Outside of that i hope it doesn't magically have the same weapons as Itachi. I would like to see every Sasuno`o be unique.

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
The Susano'o can be summoned at incredible speed. Maybe even faster/as fast as lightning.

But whether it can attack super fast is another thing. Not to mention its bulk limits the user's movement.

Laughing_gaara

Honorary Padawan
I wonder how madara's susano'o would be in comparison. I'm not sure he ever had it even back in his prime, he is never shown with it in flashback neither is he shown to have Amaterasu. Perhaps he doesn't need it now because his space/time is a sufficient defence, or maybe there is another reason. Maybe he never really mastered any of the gifts?

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
I wonder how madara's susano'o would be in comparison. I'm not sure he ever had it even back in his prime, he is never shown with it in flashback neither is he shown to have Amaterasu. Perhaps he doesn't need it now because his space/time is a sufficient defence, or maybe there is another reason. Maybe he never really mastered any of the gifts?
Madara does not have Susano'o

Only Sasuke and Itachi has awaken it.

The mangekyo jutsus varies with each user/family

Laughing_gaara

Honorary Padawan
Yeah, as I said he is not shown to have any gifts of the sharingan (susano'o, amaterasu, tsukiyomi) that he said were rare for a user to awaken. He can control the nine tails and that's about all he is shown to do. Since he is claimed to be the greatest uchiha he should have other gifts of the sharingan. Unless his space/ time is sharingan related I just think it's strange he seems so limited.