Superstition

Do you believe in the paranormal? In Omens? In anything supernatural? Have you ever had a feeling about something, only for it to come true? Or maybe you've had something you took as a sign, only for something of importance to happen later on?

Two things immediately come to mind with these questions.

1. When I was in Florida, I was living with my mom, sister, and little cousin. My older cousin was in a nearby city, and got into some trouble. My mom went out to go see what was up, and I was into Tarot at the time, so I laid out some cards. One card was dead on...I think the position was "Transportation", as in how the situation got to where it was. The card had a picture of a horse.

My cousin rode back in a mustang. (A type of horse.)

2. In my room, there were three hanging mirrors. Over the course of the last month, all three have fallen, but no glass broke on any of them. The third fell this morning, as I was thinking something that got me mad in my dream...I forget what it was, though...

Serph

I am The Light
Well i kind of do and dont cuz like one time in my room i herd noses like banging i get upo and there was a shadow of a human there so yea

B StAR

2D Complex.
hmmm I constantly used to have dreams where a "scene" takes place in the future. I don't remember these dreams until the "scene" actually takes place, then I am like WTFBBQ because I just predicted the future.

BLue-FIsh

I have muffins! =D
I don't believe in things like 'if a black cat crosses your pat you'll get bad luck.' sort of stuff but I like tarot reading and things like that. I did a tarot reading once and it said that someone close to me would become sick/dead, a week later my grandma was hospitalized... so yeah ^^;

I do believe in most things paranormal like ghosts, I've never encountered one and I hope I never will. Aliens I'm not quite sure, still trying to decide on that one I mean they could be real and the government just hiding the fact. What can I say, I love a good conspiracy. Now something like Bigfoot, no forget it, that isn't real to me. And I would have to say ya I believe in Omens, I just wish I knew how to read them.

tyron256

turnabout moderation
I do believe in most things paranormal like ghosts, I've never encountered one and I hope I never will. Aliens I'm not quite sure, still trying to decide on that one I mean they could be real and the government just hiding the fact. What can I say, I love a good conspiracy. Now something like Bigfoot, no forget it, that isn't real to me. And I would have to say ya I believe in Omens, I just wish I knew how to read them.
i agree with that, im not above believing in the paranormal (ghosts, etc). aliens, i believe they exist now meeting them in our lifetime i doubt it. im not sure i actually believe in precognition but i have dreamed about events that actually play out exactly the way they did in the dream so...

Serph

I am The Light
i agree with that, im not above believing in the paranormal (ghosts, etc). aliens, i believe they exist now meeting them in our lifetime i doubt it. im not sure i actually believe in precognition but i have dreamed about events that actually play out exactly the way they did in the dream so...
haha true i i get dreams to and they come out the same in real life and some time i feel like i did somthing that am doing right now

in my country we have so many superstitions. it wouldn't hurt if i believe in those things.. so yeah i somehow believe in those.

1. it's bad luck if you're getting married and one of your family member is getting married also.
2. if you dream of loosing your teeth it really means death of a family member
3. if your dreaming of snake means fortune is coming
4. if it's night time, never sweep (i really like this superstition..:D)

seirei

kumo no you ni
I don't bother myself with black cats ,broken mirrors or dream interpretation...but I believe there are people who really know what happened or will happen to a person they never met, and stuff like that.

Oh, and I can predict almost every time if it's going to rain (I don't know how, I just feel it) but I don't think this is paranormal.