Strange download problem

It is funny when im downloaing anything from public section i download sometimes 10 % 30 % 90 % of file - never 100 % coz i get error and i cant resume download :/ Any ideas ?

I have the same problem, although I don't know about resuming. The file simply says completer, however it is only a segmant of the file, and so can't be opened.

Nori

If you are using a download manager, 9/10 your file will not work. Our management script doesn't take to kindly to download managers.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Nori @ January 2, 2008, 5:28 PM) [snapback]12497[/snapback]</div>
If you are using a download manager, 9/10 your file will not work. Our management script doesn't take to kindly to download managers.[/b]

Yeah listen to that, i had that prob long ago.

In my case, it works just fine with my download manager (fdm - both download from start to finish and resume), but the network I'm on has stupid admins... I can download it just fine on another connection, but it fails to download the full file while on this one =/
(whatever settings the network here has makes downloading from some servers difficult... and in addition to that they block resume >_<)
can't change just yet either... though I plan on moving elsewhere asap.

I can manage to get a stable enough connection (and also resume capability) if I tunnel through ssh to some other connection, but it's silly to have to go to that extent >_>