Steins;Gate

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
It was painful watching Chaos;HEAD. I had hopes that the series would keep the nice eccentric vibe but make some more sense and that the characters wouldn't be... shitty. I watched the first episode and really disliked the protagonist, more so than the one in Chaos;HEAD so I've got a hold on this series. I'll let the series finish before I continue... I don't think I'd be able to keep up on a weekly basis, it would just be easier to eat the nastiness in one sitting so to speak.

I think its an okay anime. Had high hopes for it when i watched the PV several months back but the story, until now, hasnt been progressing much. Though i gotta admit that this weeks episode was pretty good towards the end.

Darkchao45

No More Heroes
Staff member
D:I love this show, my fav of this season. Christina <3Latest ep left me in awe, the ending was so good, so so good. Okabe is realizing his mistakes...

Damn you Moeka!!! Mayuri didn't hav ta die!!! and it's just not any shot!! it's a damn headshot!! you hear me???!!! it's a HEADSHOT!!!!MAYURIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!