Spicy or non-spicy

Nori

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ewer0012 @ August 3, 2007, 3:15 AM) [snapback]9928[/snapback]</div>
Neither actually... Just sick, twisted and perverted.

Ohh, and spicy = better.[/b]
Ah, typical teenager. :tongue: Heh, I am too I just don't make it obvious in so many ways on here....

What kind of spicy food are we talking about here?I personally cannot stand spicy soup.Spicy wings Im for though!Its debatable
Id say.Do you enjoy stuffing your mouth full of lava like food, then dashing to a water fountain, or devouring the rolls the waiter brought you, or gulping down your water?None of the above!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Swiss @ May 28, 2007, 3:54 PM) [snapback]7193[/snapback]</div>
Well she thinks it's going to kill my sperm and I won't get to give her grand children.[/b]
the spice will never kill your sperm..that's it for sure..

do you that the spicy food actually help to raise your blood flow and at the same time it raise the mood to have sex?

well just ask any your indian neighbour..he surely told you a whole lot of benefits of spicy food..

i am..of course.. a spicy kind of person..who love spicy food too much..i just cannot live without one..

Even tho im allergic to hot peppers personally i think that spicy food is the best every thing tastes so much better. The one thing i dont like spicy is chili pepper ice cream, its just a bit to wierd.

I am the master of all things spicy. Every year my school has a dinner with Habenero peppers (the spiciest peppers there are I think) and every year I eat one... if you can't handle spicy stuff, don't try one; trust me it's hell.