Spicy or non-spicy

Swiss

function Swiss()
I thought about this for a while and I'm still not sure or should I say still not convinced if it's debatable or not. But anyway Spicy foods or non-spicy. Personally I love spicy foods as for no-spicy foods, well it depends I guess example like soup that can be non-spicy and I may like it anyways. So what do you think?

Jinx

Personally I like spicy food better than non-spicy food in most cases, due to the obvious flavor enchancement spices add. Though given I was raised in a household where our typical meal was only spiced with either pepper, garlic salt, or chili powder (in only like two dishes) I can easily eat and enjoy non-spicy food but due to this I am experimenting more with various types of spices and thus far have enjoyed it more.

So in the end, spicy food.

Swiss

function Swiss()
I love spicy foods but my mom always gets scared because she doesn't want it messing with my sperm count. Althought I don't think pepper can prevent you from giving your parents grandkids.

Nori

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Swiss @ May 27, 2007, 11:47 PM) [snapback]7185[/snapback]</div>
I love spicy foods but my mom always gets scared because she doesn't want it messing with my sperm count. Althought I don't think pepper can prevent you from giving your parents grandkids.[/b]
Wow...um I really doubt spicy foods can affect your sperm...in any way.

Nori

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Swiss @ May 28, 2007, 12:11 PM) [snapback]7193[/snapback]</div>
Well she thinks it's going to kill my sperm and I won't get to give her grand children.[/b]
LMAO, that's hilarious.

Swiss

function Swiss()
what's even more hilarious is that she loves spicy foods too and she is the one that cooks it, so i don't see the problem.

Thats crazy funny man,
I personally love spicy foods (to a limit, Vietnamese black bean sauce is a killer) because the "traditional foods" of my household arent spicy and spicy foods are more exotic.
Oh, and Burrito's rock

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Nori @ June 24, 2007, 6:22 AM) [snapback]7921[/snapback]</div>
I had some jerked chicken today. My mouth hurt so much, it was retardedly spicy. >.<[/b]
Wahaaha awesome I recently got that to, I really loved it tasted way better than your ordinary chiken :p . But I'm a medium kinda guy :D

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Entombment @ July 8, 2007, 2:29 PM) [snapback]8389[/snapback]</div>
Spicy>All

Especially hot wingzz. Oh, and uhh... Seafood =D[/b]
Yeah ecxatly the wings, without spices they are ok but with they are awersome. Also some spices on potatoes and you have a great combo. Also spiced vegies... omg with some garlicsause/mayonaise based sauce. Damn I need to eat :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Nori @ June 23, 2007, 11:18 PM) [snapback]7921[/snapback]</div>
I had some jerked chicken today. My mouth hurt so much, it was retardedly spicy. >.<[/b]
You had someone jerk their chicken in your mouth? *cough*

Nori

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ewer0012 @ August 2, 2007, 8:01 PM) [snapback]9902[/snapback]</div>
You had someone jerk their chicken in your mouth? *cough*[/b]
Are you gay or just stupid?...I think it's the latter...