Space

Serph

I am The Light
There most be somthing out there if not then whats the whole point of space like the stars one by one they die we cant see them or even get close to them i think there are other Suns with there on Earth to thats what i think

Cruss-kun

Pokemon Master
There are other "Suns". They are called stars. -_-" There is no point. Even if there was it would be practically impossible to find out.

Besides there is an extremely high possibility that there are other life forms outside of our galaxy. It's just the way that we started that makes it seem like it's possible for another place.

Serph

I am The Light
There are other "Suns". They are called stars. -_-" There is no point. Even if there was it would be practically impossible to find out.

Besides there is an extremely high possibility that there are other life forms outside of our galaxy. It's just the way that we started that makes it seem like it's possible for another place.
I now -_- i said there called stars here maybe if there are life forms they call it somthing else then sun or star -_-

Scribe

Insomniac`^
http://www.ahalmaas.com/PDF/Lighting_Up_the_Now.pdf
Please... PLEASE read this, it's pdf only 18 1/2 pages... definitely worth a read i can't post it all.. or i probably could but here are some snippets...

Light and the Eternal Now
The human experience is of moving about in space and steadily, constantly aging—
of having time pass. What is the experience of light? Time does not pass for light—
light does not go through time. It travels at the maximum speed in space—the speed
of light. So what is its speed in time? Zero. That is, since its speed in space is the
speed of light, and the speed of light is the maximum speed, its speed in time is zero.
Einstein was talking about physical light, but when we are experiencing the inner light,
the actual luminosity of our True Nature, we begin to appreciate Einstein’s idea and have
an actual experience that is analogous to it, instead of just a theoretical understanding of
the idea. We begin to know what it means when we say that for light, time does not
pass; that for light it is always the eternal now, and there is nothing but now.
What does that mean? If you see light from a star, and some of it is coming from as
far back in time as the Big Bang, you will think that the part of light that you are seeing
is very old—say, three billion light years old. Logically, you think, “This light came
from that star and it took it that long to get here, so it must be at least that old.” The
light itself, however, will not experience that any time has passed for it. If you were
to experience the light, or if you were “riding” the light, you would know that it is the
same age as it was at the time of the Big Bang. It is one hundred percent new light,
ever fresh; it never gets old.
So for humans, who are operating outside of light, time passes, and things get old.
For the light, there is no such thing. Light travels through space at a certain speed, but it
has no experience of getting old. It is always new, always fresh, and so it is always itself;
it doesn't change. It is always, always, its very nature.

Basically if you believe in the big bang, and the theory of relativity this would be a good read. I believe space is infinite weather or not it started from the "bigbang" or not is debatable, yet it's extremly incomprehensiable to understand how vast and large "INFINITY" is.... Think of 1... times that by 10, you now have 10... times that by 100, you now have 100, times that by 100, you now have 10,000, times that by 10,000, you now have 100000000, times that by 100000000 you now have 10000000000000000, times that by 10000000000000000 and you have 100000000000000000000000000000000, and so on and so fourth... Can you even comprehend that number? I can barely understand and comprehend 1million; and that is only because of money. I can only put a face value on something so large when i think of money and what i could buy with it i guess, but if you go on for infinity... You can't, infinity is every second, past, present, future, all as one. All forever, and before forever, it never ends, because it has never started, and neither will start nor finish. It will only exist to you as your precious seconds, minutes, hours, days, weeks, months, years. That you live by and you can comprehend because that's all you have existed for and ever will: INFINITY IS INFINITE is what i'm getting at here lol.

Reading that a bit of a mind bender, but its worth it for the exploration of an interesting idea. Both depressing and reassuring at the same time.

Canabary

Administrator
http://www.ahalmaas.com/PDF/Lighting_Up_the_Now.pdf
Please... PLEASE read this, it's pdf only 18 1/2 pages... definitely worth a read i can't post it all.. or i probably could but here are some snippets...

Basically if you believe in the big bang, and the theory of relativity this would be a good read. I believe space is infinite weather or not it started from the "bigbang" or not is debatable, yet it's extremly incomprehensiable to understand how vast and large "INFINITY" is.... Think of 1... times that by 10, you now have 10... times that by 100, you now have 100, times that by 100, you now have 10,000, times that by 10,000, you now have 100000000, times that by 100000000 you now have 10000000000000000, times that by 10000000000000000 and you have 100000000000000000000000000000000, and so on and so fourth... Can you even comprehend that number? I can barely understand and comprehend 1million; and that is only because of money. I can only put a face value on something so large when i think of money and what i could buy with it i guess, but if you go on for infinity... You can't, infinity is every second, past, present, future, all as one. All forever, and before forever, it never ends, because it has never started, and neither will start nor finish. It will only exist to you as your precious seconds, minutes, hours, days, weeks, months, years. That you live by and you can comprehend because that's all you have existed for and ever will: INFINITY IS INFINITE is what i'm getting at here lol.
It is basically impossible for humans to imagine something that has no end due to their own mortality. We have to end one day, so naturally we assume everything else has to.

If we do buy the big-bang theory. Then the universe can NEVER end. Every time a star explodes it creates a supernova. A supernova will in the end create another solar system (exactly how I would not know). So that would become an eternal circle. Our Big Bang can't have been the very first.