Sotw

Sanae

Staff member
This is kinda a question as well ^^

When will Signature of the week will start ^^? There seems a few here that are into GFX ^^

For a starting theme, may I suggest Freestyle ^^? That seems to be a good starter for such contest ^^

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
Rawr, yeah, sure. There seems to be 3 people with mod powers over the GFX section, and Hadriel seemed to be the one with interest in the section. And since there is already an appropriate section for it, it shouldn't be a problem. So yeah, if you read this Hadriel, make proper threads and rules, and even I might join.

Sanae

Staff member
Yay, can't wait :happy:

I remember you joining the AE GFX Tourney 8D I can't remember who you went up against though >_<;

Lovely.

Hiatus-Land
This would be something fun to do!(; Liking the idea of freestyle... kinda to show each GFXer's unquie style and perferences. ^^

[quote name='Kamil']If only I were artistic in any way I would participate in one of these "of the week" things at some point.[/QUOTE]

Everyone has the potential..

Believe in yourself that you can do it...

~

For every "artistic" thing i make

I follow my motto

"Conceptualize, Visualize, Realize"

Don't worry, Sanae. SoTW is like the most obligatory thing ever in a forum.

Please be patient, folks. The Soul Mods are trying to form a nice set of rules for each section, and for each weekly/fortnightly contest. We'll be sure to put up some polls when we've finalized some things, so stay tuned!

Jimzy

Nice Idea. Though I'll say that I'm not artistic, at least, maybe I'll try?

And, Hady, at least put a Tutorial different from that of MF.

Easy to understand. :]