SOTW Feedback & Suggestions

Canabary

Administrator
Spoilers.

Reason is, that you have to submit it using a Host that does not declare your name, in this case, using photobucket, your name is visible.

Use Tinypic or Imageshack the next time.

Oh, not having the stock. Shame Shame.
Eh, how silly...

Most of my stocks are stored on the computer, which means I generally do not have any idea where they come from. On this particular one I used three stocks, a picture of the us flag, a picture of a solider on a mountain, and a picture of new york city.

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
It's a security measure to see how much effort people actually spent on making those entries. It's preferable to avoid a situation where people just enter with cropped images or wallpapers with minimal effort.

Canabary

Administrator
rome? This is SPART-

well you just need to upload the original image your worked with. It isnt very troublesome
It is when you've used 4 different images from 4 different sources :|

Eh anyway. I think this is it:

US flag: http://lisemarieintheusa.files.wordpress.com/2010/04/us-flag.jpg
New York City: http://newsaajkal.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/NYC.jpg

I can't find the soldier. I probably copied him from google when I was looking for something else. There's an image of a group of children in front of a ruin just behind the flag, but since they can't be seen I'm guessing that doesn't really matter.

The soldier was something like this, only larger and on a mountain, and not from shutterstock.

http://image.shutterstock.com/displ...alking-on-hilltop-against-sunset-61573354.jpg

Not wanting my entry entered or anything. Just clearing my name from any suspicions you seem to have :|

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
About the Recent SOTW #10:
I'm assuming the entry disqualified mentioned in quote 2 was Canabary's entry, correct?

Quote 1:
Well, it was disqualified because you didn't provide a stock URL (which was stated in the rules).
Quote 2:
Update: Entry #3 has been disqualified due to divine intervention, and because it followed the stock too much.
So, can you clarify exactly why it was disqualified?
Because the second quote (Given in the thread), makes it seem like it wasn't just because of the stock URL, but something else.

Lily

Dead is the new alive.
@Viva: Cana's was disqualified because he didnt give the URL to the stock
The other one was Hadriel's who also got disqualified because the tag looked too much like the original stock

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
@Viva: Cana's was disqualified because he didnt give the URL to the stock
The other one was Hadriel's who also got disqualified because the tag looked too much like the original stock
Ok, I wasn't sure which was which, so I wanted to clear that up since I was confused about why the reasons where different.
Meh, oh well, not like it applies to me since I don't enter anyway~

Hey folks, if there is a draw on votes for SOTW, would you rather have a tiebreaker voting lasting a few days, or for both entries to be declared winners?

Hmm, a tiebreaker would be troublesome indeed. Let's see what the others have to say.

[MENTION=2]Emeralda[/MENTION]
[MENTION=163]dark_9tails[/MENTION]
[MENTION=92]Lovely.[/MENTION]
[MENTION=195]Biomega[/MENTION]

I'll agree with Viva on this one, not everyone will vote for the two entries, so we could get those people to pick between the two. Only problem would be if we only get two entries in the SOTW and it's an tie. ><