Winner

Entry #2

Hadriel

Congratulations on winning!

However, let's not forget the the other entrant who worked hard on his entry! :

Entry #1

Graham Aker

Thanks to all who participated!

Well, it's not exactly symmetrical, but I pointed out that it's nearly impossible to make a completely symmetrical signature.

And meh at the people who said the background was too simple. I had to arrange palm trees, waves, and add gradients everywhere. It was pretty strenuous.

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
To be honest, all entries should have been disqualified for the lack of symmetry. It wouldn't have been so bad if you didn't add that logo, like, seriously.

Well, the point is that I wanted entries to be based on the entrant's interpretation of the theme, not restricted to such a strict regulation such as "all entries must be perfectly symmetrical". I mean, if entrants have to ensure perfect symmetry in their entries, it curbs their creativity, and we may not have gotten any entries at all.

Biomega

Net Ronin Of All Trades
Well, the point is that I wanted entries to be based on the entrant's interpretation of the theme, not restricted to such a strict regulation such as "all entries must be perfectly symmetrical". I mean, if entrants have to ensure perfect symmetry in their entries, it curbs their creativity, and we may not have gotten any entries at all.
You made th... never-mind.

I wanted to do a symmetry stuff myself, but I couldn't find the right stock online. But, oh well. Did anyone disqualified in SOTW 9?

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
You know, symmetry themes already allow a lot of creativity, but there was a not a single real symmetrical entry. And it's really sad, because such entries would be a true display your skills. But everyone went the easy way, like always.

Status
Not open for further replies.